What is Ioncube:
Ioncube is the tools for PHP source code protection. which is used to secure your PHP software from prying eyes and also from software piracy. Ioncube Encoder is like Zend Encoder in that it protects the author’s source code from unauthorized usage. Here encoding engine that translates source code to highly efficient bytecodes.
If you want to view encoded Ioncube files on your server you must need to the Ioncube Loader installed on your server.
following are the steps to install ioncube globally
1. Download the ioncube source code with tar.gz format on your server.
2. Extract the tar file
tar -zxvf ioncube_loaders.tar.gz
3. cd ioncube
4. goto http://yourdomain.com/ioncube-loader-helper.php
5. cd ..
6. Move the iconcube directory to a permanent location
mv ioncube /usr/local/
7. now locate the path for php.ini on your server and edit that file and inthat file you need to search for zend_extension and add following line and save that file.
zend_extension = /usr/local/ioncube/ioncube_loader_lin_4.3.so
8. Restart apache on the server
Now the ioncube is get installed globally for your server.
Latest posts by Tuks (see all)
- PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING - October 13, 2008
- apache error error : [notice] child pid x exit signal File size limit exceeded (25.) - October 13, 2008
- Currently not permitted to relay through this server (email error) - January 3, 2007
15 January at 08 : 44 AM 0
9 January at 12 : 37 PM 0
9 January at 00 : 04 AM 0
16 December at 06 : 59 AM 0