Google recently announced +Post Ads which allows brands and advertisers to utilize their Google + posts and turn them into ads which can be displayed across the Google Display Network.
The program which was launched without much noise and chatter is aimed at limited number of publishers with high following giving them a way to amplify their content and increase engagements across the web.
Using +Post Ads publishers can leverage any of their great content pieces and turn them into ads which increase conversation and engagement which can be displayed across the 2 million sites in the Google network.
Here is what you need to be able to run a +Post Ad:
1. It is available to any Google+ page with at least 1,000 followers.
2. Use a post that contains content relevant to your audience.
3. You have opted in to shared endorsements for Google+ pages.
You can refer to this Infographic to get a quick overview about Google +Post Ads:
Benefits to Publishers:
Similar to the promoted posts on +Post Ads allow publishers to boost their articles, links, pictures, Videos and Hangouts on Air to a wider audience in the Google Display Network. The posts are completely interactive and expand on click and also allow viewers to +1, share and comment on the Ad making it highly relevant to their network.
- Automatically promote your most recent post
- Incorporate +Post ads into existing AdWords display campaigns.
- Promote your Hangout on Air with +Post ads
- Viewers can Comment, Share and +1 the Ad without leaving the site.
- Highly targeted audiences
- High engagement rates
- Pay only when people engage with your brand’s content.
For the launch of the 2014 Corolla, Toyota USA sought to drive consideration from a younger audience by promoting their Google+ content with +Post ads. For this campaign, Toyota USA saw a 50% higher engagement rate than the industry average for rich media ads.
Businesses that are looking to leverage social media for developing their brand should seriously consider +Post Ads. These ads are more of content rather than advertising messages and add value for the viewer thereby increasing its exposure without any distraction. With +Post Ads one can maximize their social reach by utlilising a perfect mix of owned, earned and paid social networks.
Embed This Infographic
Latest posts by Eric Brown (see all)
- The Basics of having an Awesome Website. - September 4, 2014
- 6 reasons to become eUKhost Affiliate- Infographic - July 22, 2014
- 6 Quickly Growing Web Design Trends - July 1, 2014
28 January at 09 : 21 AM 0
9 January at 12 : 37 PM 0
16 December at 06 : 59 AM 0
6 December at 11 : 28 AM 0