Welcome to the next level of Website Authentication. It's often a worry to give card details to a website you aren't familiar with. Who are you buying from? How long have they been in business? The Website Passport aims to quell these fears by giving business owners the chance to have their website authenticated by a trusted third party.
Inside the passport provides detailed information regarding the website as well as the organisation behind it. Company Address Validation, VAT Status, Google Malware Scan Status, Domain Age, Registrant Contact and Website Ratings are all displayed inside the passport. Up to the minute feeds from trusted third party sources are used to ensure that data is always up to date.
|Website Passport||Instant Credibility||Just £89.99 a year!|
Website Passports are only available to registered companies in England and Wales.
- Community-powered website ratings from Web of Trust (WOT)
- Access to Company Reports via live information delivered by GBR Direct
- Google Safe Browsing, providing information on the website's malware listing status
- Malware Monitoring service, alerting website owners of any malware hosted on the site hence allowing for timely removal
- Choose the information you display to suit your target audience
- Credibility to your website in an instant
- Increase your customer conversions with trust
- Can be displayed on every webpage along with sub-domain pages