AJAX – Server-side Approaches
These choices are beyond the scope of AJAX, but can provide many additional services or information:
* Java provides a mature technology with support for lightweight processes (threads) and strong support of the Open Source community.
* PHP also has strong support from the Open Source community, including version 5 on more efficient management of XML natively.
* Perl has Catalyst particular.
* Python is a scripting language and full but less widely used than Java or PHP servers (Google uses it heavily).
* ColdFusion with bookstores CFjavax, Neuromancer, Sarissa, etc..
* Uniface 9.3 implements Ajax with Dynamic Pages
Competition for the display of dynamic content within a Web page is as follows:
* Flash and Flex (Adobe Systems)
* JavaFX (Sun Microsystems)
* Silverlight (Microsoft)
* Uniface (Compuware)
* XForms, the standard form proposed by the W3C.
AJAX – Advantages and disadvantages
Another disadvantage is the issue of SEO because spiders are not able to index dynamically generated content.
By changing the context of navigation without the user not be alerted (by the way web access), AJAX poses many questions of accessibility. This is particularly true for users of screen readers or magnification devices (virtual magnifying glasses).
As with any Web development, establish a connection through the secure https protocol is also a solution for secure exchanges between client and server distributing Web pages.
- Cloud Computing: The Concept and Examples of its Virtual Services | Part 1 - July 23, 2012
- Why Rapidly Growing Companies Need Cloud Computing | Part 1 - July 22, 2012
- Web Designing Process | Strategic Planning | Part 1 - August 7, 2011