Error: Couldn’t open config file “awstats.domainname.com.conf” nor “awstats.conf” after searching in path “.,/home/username/tmp/awstats/,/etc/opt/awstats,/etc/awstats,/etc,/usr/local/etc/awstats”: No such file or directory
– Did you use the correct URL ?
Example: http: //localhost/awstats/awstats.pl?config=mysite
– Did you create your config file ‘awstats.domainname.com.conf’ ?
If not, you can run “./../../tools/awstats_configure.pl” from command line, or create it manually.
Ans :- You get this error because awstats.domainname.com.conf file is not created under /home/username/tmp/awstats folder run the following script it will automatically create .conf file.
It solves the issue most of the time, but if you are still facing the problem then copy a .conf file from another domain, change the file name with the proper domain name and also change the domain in the conf file. Please check you have replaced new domain name properly.
4) “Update Now” button is disappeared from awstats page.
Ans :- Please check whm >> server configuration >> tweak settings >> Stats and Logs >> Allow users to update Awstats from cPanel is enable. Save the changes.
On server open following file
]# vi /home/username/tmp/awstats/awstats.domainname.com.conf
check following line
Change value to from 0 to 1.
It shows “Update Now” button on awstats page.
- Optimizing Keywords From Free Directory Submissions - June 15, 2007
- Why do I get an error when I try to send emails? - December 26, 2006
- My IP address is blacklisted. How can it be unlisted? - December 26, 2006