How can Private Cloud be beneficial for your business?
There are more advantages that come with Private cloud than the set-backs experienced with other hosting platforms. On the contrary, it holds the capability to deliver an enhanced data security, corporate governance, reliability, on demand scalability and more importantly availability.
By opting for a private cloud instead of a shared cloud, you are no longer required to strive for the machine resources due to the basic underlying fact that this type of cloud solution is fully dedicated to you and every bit of the allocated resource is usable only by you.
Below is a list of capabilities that you can experience with the Private Cloud solution :
- Users get the capability to create, edit or delete the virtual machines instantly. Furthermore, these VM’s are completely controlled by you, which means, the allocation of resources would be decided by users.
- A single infrastructure can support both the OS platforms
- Disaster Recovery mechanism : An self-managed failover of virtual machines is built-in with the VM’s, so as to tackle situations wherein a physical machine faces issues and goes offline.
- Availability of of SAN and SATA based storage devices, wherein you can opt for a number of add-on services with the basic offerings.
- Fully managed services, reducing your worries about the infrastructure management, which can in-return allow you to focus on your core business goals.
Why should you consider a Private Cloud for your Business ?
- If you intend to reduce expenditure over you internal IT infrastructure, its management and maintenance, then considering a reliable Cloud hosting provider, particularly a Private cloud offering can be a profitable decision.
- You intend to maintain a centralized internal system and application pool which can be managed and updated easily.
- Two or more different businesses or office locations have been combined together and you intend to achieve uniformity and a centrally located infrastructure for easy accessibility for you and your employees.
- Over a single environment, you intend to operate more than one VM’s created in different OS platforms.
- You are low on resources that can support your crucial business applications nor do you find it affordable to host them internally and manage them round the clock as well.
- If, 24×7 Availability and uptime are the most concerning factors for your business continuity and development.
These were just a few advantages that were quickly put together. For any other questions or queries, you can get in touch with our sales department who are operational 24×7 over Live Chat, Tickets, Emails and HelpDesk.
- Reselling Domain Name, An Ever Green Business Over The Internet - July 29, 2013
- 15 of Worlds Highly Popular Websites & Services Lay Their Trust On Cloud - June 10, 2013
- Build A Website Which Visitors Would Simply Love - May 27, 2013