Success of eCommerce Companies
Commercial companies can be successful because their product and the market in which they operate. There are a good organizational structure and management of interest, adequate financial management, personnel, distribution, marketing and call on it. For e-commerce companies in addition a number of specific circumstances that may contribute to their success. Here we go from a company that operates through a website. It is important that detailed information about the products and services of the Company’s website.
Technical Aspects of eCommerce
1. Webhosting. The website should be stable and fast loading available.
2. Security. Customers should be confident that confidential information such as financial and personal data can be sent safely and securely stored.
3. Quality of the application. The website should be flawless and for all customers visibility and control. The access to the rear of the site (the content management, CMS) should be adequate.
4. Link to CRM / ERP. Commercial interaction with customers must be nurtured, analyzed and controlled by an appropriate linkage with back-office processes.
5. Management. The proper functioning of the technical infrastructure must be continuously monitored. And there should be time taken to incidents. The establishment and enforcement of Service Level Agreements to promote this.
eCommerce – Online Interaction
1. The company has tracking targets on the basis of which the website is furnished.
2. The website must comply with usability and accessibility standards so that visitors can interact intuitively and the right to judge their purpose.
3. The website should be constantly on conversion are analyzed and optimized.
4. The graphic design is the one determined by the brand, product and corporate identity and the associated target and by optimal interaction and conversion.
5. E-commerce companies are wise to order online and offline to highly communicative through all possible channels.
6. Payments must be fast and secure online place.
7. Personalization of the contact with the customer is not a must but it fosters the loyalty and conversion. Think of personalized pages, personalized search results and offers via e-mail. In line with this, the possibility of a website a kind community of like-minded to make. For example, customer reviews, discussion platforms and loyalty programs.
8. In a shop is always the possibility for someone to speak. On most websites this is not possible. This means that the product information and any pictures of the products must be very extensive, so that consumers detailed information.
eCommerce – Offline Interaction
1. Customers expect fast offline fulfillment of online operations. The response up to a matter of hours, not days. Although only an automatic confirmation that the action is recorded.
2. After sales. Sustainable e-commerce is not a hit and run. The aftercare is just as important as traditional trading. Warranties and returns are part of the distribution chain. Internet transactions also offer an excellent opportunity to contact the customer to maintain.
Ability of eCommerce Websites To Be Found On The Internet
The eCommerce website should be found on the internet. There are several ways:
* Spontaneous movement. For example, by brand (if the domain name of the website with the brand name) or reputation of the product (if the domain name of the site matches that of the product).
* Can be searched in the organic results of search engines. Search Engine Optimization promotes that.
* Can be searched in the paid results of search engines.
* Can be searched by inclusion in directories such as portals and online directories.
* Can be searched by advertising and / or hyperlinks to other websites.
* Can be searched by advertising in offline media such as newspapers, radio, television, mailings and billboards.
* Can be searched by e-mail marketing.
eCommerce – Steps To Success
1. The Internet offers an excellent potential of market analysis. E-commerce companies would do well to research, analysis and business planning to apply using statistical packages and fixed ratios. The same goes for rigorous calculation of the costs and benefits of each product and any functionality.
2. Create value for customers remains important. On the Internet, the market much more transparent, all products and prices are easier to compare. This means that competition on price and quality can be stiffer than in the offline world.
Research has shown that if managers have no idea how to project their online shop and shrewdness to market their products, the consumers lose their faith and just as easily choose another shop. Another point is that managers like to project as little as possible information, because it distracted the customers from what the products and services are really about, but the consumers kept asking for extensive information.
3. The development of the Internet is very fast. The innovative strength of an e-commerce company, to a large extent, determines the sustainability of success. That may also have implications for the internal organization to deal with turbulence and then be able to adapt.
4. Traditional companies that e-commerce activities will engage will inevitably face the need for distribution channels together to match. This can lead to more internal or external competition.
Study: ~ Thanks to Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia