To enable the parent paths on windows server, follow the steps given below ::
1. Click Start, click Administrative Tools, and then click Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager.
2. Double-click your computer name in the left pane, and then double-click Web Sites.
3. Locate the Web site and directory that houses the ASP application.
4. Right-click the application site or directory, and then click Properties.
5. Select Home Directory, and then click Configuration.
6. Click Options, and then click to select the Enable Parent Paths check box.
7. Click OK.