If frontpage of any account is not working then please check the following things:
1 first make sure that client should have the backup of the account for which the frontpage is installed.
2. If backup is already taken then go ahead else take the backup of account first and then only proceed further.
3. try to reinstall frontpage from cpanel by clean up old extension from cpanel >> frontpage option/
3. try to reinstll it from WHM >> uninstall frontpage
WHM >> install frontpage
4. If still you are facing problem then try the following
and reinstall frontpage for the site from WHm or Cpanel…..
It will get worked…..
- PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING - October 13, 2008
- apache error error : [notice] child pid x exit signal File size limit exceeded (25.) - October 13, 2008
- Currently not permitted to relay through this server (email error) - January 3, 2007