On Windows NT, 2000, XP and 2003:
- Go to Control Panel and open the System icon (Start -> Settings -> Control Panel -> System, or just Start -> Control Panel -> System for Windows XP/2003)
- Go to the Advanced tab
- Click on the ‘Environment Variables’ button
- Look into the ‘System Variables’ pane
- Find the Path entry (you may need to scroll to find it)
- Double click on the Path entry
- Enter your PHP directory ant the end, including ‘;’ before (e.g. ;C:\php)
- Press OK and restart your computer
On Windows 98/Me you need to edit the autoexec.bat file:
- Open the Notepad (Start -> Run and enter notepad)
- Open the C:\autoexec.bat file
- Locate the line with PATH=C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\COMMAND;….. and add: ;C:\php to the end of the line
- Save the file and restart your computer
Note: Be sure to reboot after following the steps above to ensure that the PATH changes are applied.
Like this post ?
Share on your Social Networking Profile ( Facebook, Twitter & Google+ ) and get a flat 10% Recurring discount on our VPS Hosting and Dedicated Servers.
Email us the shared link at : [email protected] or speak to our live chat operator now, by clicking on the “Live Chat” Scroller on the left-hand side of this page and we will provide you with the discount Coupon right away!