VPS Hosting is an isolated web hosting environment which is affordable then dedicated server hosting and more secure that shared hosting solutions. VPS server are been choice of many businesses because it offers the features and control at a level similar to dedicated servers at affordable prices. In VPS hosting a single physical server is spitted into many virtual servers, each equipped with its own operating system and the ability to be rebooted independently of others. We can also remotely handle the VPS server lets see some steps to configure it,
1) Login to your Virtuozzo power panel with the required Username and Password.
2) Please click on the Remote Desktop link mentioned in the VPS services tab at the left side menu bar.
3) You can use Remote Desktop connection it is a standard windows application which is used to connect your VPS to Remote Desktop via Remote Desktop Protocol.
Remote Desktop protocol : RDP is a proprietary protocol developed by Microsoft, which concerns providing a user with a graphical interface to another computer.
4) Please make a notice, this feature is only available for Internet Explorer 5.0 and above and not been supported by any other browser.
5) Please Click on login button a window will appear asking you Username and password please enter you RDP Username and password.
6) A successful longing will take you to a Remote Desktop from where you now able to send commands to your to your VPS.
7) To log off from RDP just follow the simple procedure to log out from the windows Operating system. A windows will appear and ask you for log off click on the log off to return to your virtuozzo power panel interface.
8) We have successfully logged out of RDP and you can access virtuozzo power panel now.
Cheap windows VPS servers are best to host any web application with security and reliability at affordable cost with good up time guarantee.
- 6 White hat seo techniques to achieve expected business online - February 13, 2012
- 6 Important SEO actions necessary to achieve a good online influence - January 13, 2012
- How to Monitor Site Resources & Statistics in Plesk - January 2, 2012