Plesk Sitebuilder is a product especially designed for beginners by Parallels. It is conventional to use and a flexible web application designed just for creating and managing websites easily. Thanks to technology, even an unskilled user can build various kinds of Website, Blog and PhotoGallery using the Parallels Plesk Sitebuilder. It consists of a model promotional tool for the transformation of traffic to your website in the latest customer base.
In order to create/build a website using parallels plesk sitebuilder, you need to follow the following simple steps:
Step 1: Login to your Plesk Control Panel and look for Website section.
Step 2: Check for “Edit in Sitebuilder” icon in the Website section and click on it to proceed.
Step 3: The Plesk Sitebuilder Panel will be opened in a new window.
Step 4: To start building your website click on the Start button at the bottom.
Step 5: In the next window, select the type of site you would like to create/build and click on the Next button.
Step 6: Next step is to select a template for your website. It allows you to customize certain elements and upload your own logo on the website.
- Choose the Template you want for your website.
- Choose a color scheme for your template.
- You can upload a header banner for your template.
- Choose the Menu style you want for your website.
- Upload a new logo if you wish to have your own Logo for your website.
- Also, fill the Site info in the given fields.
Step 7: You can Preview your webpage after doing the necessary modifications, it will open in a new window. Hit on Next button to continue.
Step 8: On this page, you can modify the structure of your website.
You can do the following modifications:
- Select the kind of website under the Page Set section you are building, accordingly the corresponding web pages will be added to your site structure.
- Select the web pages listed under the “Standard pages” and “Special pages” you would like to add in your site structure and click on the Move button.
- You can also change the position on your web pages by selecting the added pages in the “Your site structure” and click on the Up/Down button.
Step 9: Click on the Next button to continue…
Step 10: Here on this page, you can create and edit the content of your web site. Select the web page on the left sidebar, edit the contents of each pages and add modules given on the right sidebar on the respective pages.
Step 11: You can preview your site by clicking on the “Preview” button at the bottom of the page and click on the “Publish” button.
Step 12: Now, in order to publish your website you need to enter the publishing settings:
You will need to enter the following required information:
- Publishing mode
- Host (IP address or DNS name)
- Web site URL
- Working Directory
You will need to enter the path of your directory where you wish to upload the site. (For Ex: www or public_html) whichever you prefer.
Congratulations!!! Your site has been successfully created. Same procedure can be followed on VPS or Dedicated Server Hosting accounts.
To know more about our services and solutions, kindly visit eUKhost's Official Website.
Latest posts by Mac Wilson (see all)
- Server-Side Scripting – Pros and Cons - December 14, 2015
- Most Popular Webmail Clients - October 24, 2015
- Improve WordPress Security with Two Step Authentication - April 30, 2013