The reseller hosting has two platforms from which windows reseller hoisting is been choice of many online organizations and newbies to resell hosting packages under their own price tag and brand name. Windows Reseller hosting is flexible and can be customize with every single web application and software designed and developed by Microsoft. Plesk is a control panel used with Windows reseller hosting package to manage and maintain hosting resources of a website with its flexible and customized features.
Now lets see some steps to install WordPress using plesk,
- Please Enter your Login name and password into the respective fields. Use User default Interface language.
- You will redirect to a Windows and click on Home from the left side top menu tab. You will see your domains at the end of the windows after clicking over home link.
- Select the appropritte domain and Click on Application vault and add new Application.
- It will show a long list of application from which select WordPress and click on radio button. Go back to top and Click on Install.
- It will shows the version of WordPress and ask you Would you like to create a new custom button for accessing this application please say “NO”. After that select Other and put WordPress name.
- Please fill all the required fields with information and use same password in both the password fields and hit Next.
- It will show you one message that WordPress is been installed successfully.
eUKhost UK web hosting has reliable and affordable windows reseller hosting packages that any online business or newbie can make good profit out of it.
Latest posts by alex (see all)
- 6 White hat seo techniques to achieve expected business online - February 13, 2012
- 6 Important SEO actions necessary to achieve a good online influence - January 13, 2012
- How to Monitor Site Resources & Statistics in Plesk - January 2, 2012