Magento is an open source shopping cart software application. It is very user-friendly and offers users a lot of options. The Magento code is constantly updated and since it is user friendly, users don’t have to worry about installing updates, as it doesn’t consume much time and could be done easily. Magento is an universal ecommerce solution mostly used by large shopping sites. Users of magento can easily add modules to their website according to their requirements.
It also includes features such as meta tags and SEO urls to optimize their eshops for search engines. It also allows users to show product comparisons. Customers can also edit their order information even if they have checked out the order process without opening a new window.
The magento ecommerce hosting package includes everything that you need for your eshop website. Fast, reliable and fully secure servers, softaculous auto scripts installer, SSL support, multiple features and high quality round the clock customer service.
Magento open source shopping cart software offers merchants the absolute flexibility and full control over the user experience, store, promotions, site content and functionality of their online shops. Magento’s admin interface consists of many powerful tools for marketing, search engine optimization of the e-commerce website and its catalog management.
The superior magento software feature-set and the flexibility enable merchants to increase revenue. The magento enterprise edition is specially designed for the companies ready to maximize the potential of their e-commerce business.
Appealing Features of Magento e-Commerce Software:
- Flexible coupons with ability to restrict to stores, products and categories;
- Admin dashboard for reports such as sales, tax, low stock, product reviews, coupon usage, total sales invoiced, total sales refunded and best customers report by total and number of orders;
- Meta tags and ability to rewrite URL’s for search engine benefits;
- Batch import and export of catalog;
- Google base and Google analytics integration;
- One-Page checkout;
- Supported multiple payment options;
- Order tracking from account;
- Advanced order management features;
- AJAX cart pro;
- Video module;
- Ability to add multiple images per product with zoom-in and zoom-out capability;
- Add to wishlist;
- Send to a friend;
- Multi-lingual support;
- Multiple currencies supported;
- Administration permission system roles and users;
- Web services API for easy integration of thirdy party applications;
- Flexibility of tax rate management;
- One-click upgrades;
- CMS for managing store pages;
- Ability of shipping to multiple addresses in one order;
- Free shipping option;
- Bundled products;
- New items promotional tool;
- RSS feeds for new products and special offers;
- Newsletter management;
- Ability to create one or multiple invoices;
Since it is an open source product, it can be used to sell any kind and any number of products. Magento e-commerce software is offered absolutely for free with any cheap web hosting package to install using the Softaculous one-click auto installer. Magento is a well architected, well designed and simple to customize e-commerce platform and I have never seen another such ecommerce application.