If your website server’s IP address is blacklisted in an anti-spam database, any e-mail you send will be bounced back. You will receive a mail in the following format:This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address (es) failed:
SMTP error from remote mailer after RCPT TO:
eukhost.com [126.96.36.199]: 550-Message rejected because eukhost.com [188.8.131.52] is blacklisted at
550 bl.spamcop.net see Blocked – see http://www.spamcop.net/bl.shtml? 184.108.40.206
In this case please send a support ticket to support/technical department
Or else you can follow the steps below:
1. Go to www.spamcop.net.
2. Input your server IP address (ex. 220.127.116.11) and click on “Lookup Another”.
3. If the IP address is not listed, that means the IP address has already been removed from the database. You need to allow 24 hours for this to reflect globally.
4. If the IP address is listed, in order to get the IP removed please follow these steps:
a) Go to ORDB.org
b) From the left hand side menu click on “Test an open relay”
c) Input server’s IP address as “Hosts/IPs”
d) input [email protected] as e-mail.
e) Click on “Submit Hosts for testing”
Allow up to 48 hours and the IP will be removed automatically.
Like this post ?
Share on your Social Networking Profile ( Facebook, Twitter & Google+ ) and get a flat 10% Recurring discount on our VPS Hosting and Dedicated Servers.
Email us the shared link at : [email protected] or speak to our live chat operator now, by clicking on the “Live Chat” Scroller on the left-hand side of this page and we will provide you with the discount Coupon right away!
- Optimizing Keywords From Free Directory Submissions - June 15, 2007
- Why do I get an error when I try to send emails? - December 26, 2006
- My IP address is blacklisted. How can it be unlisted? - December 26, 2006