- Minimum dimensions: 800 x 800 mm Height: 42U (2080 mm)
- At least 2 depth adjustable
- Lexan door complete with lock
- Side panels removable lock with special key
- Rear panel made of sheet steel, with key lock
- Dual power supply line, each completely independent and connected to emergency generator.
- Copper bar, long 1800 mm for the grounding of all equipment installed in the closet, properly fitted
- Filter ventilation cabinet which must include the 15W fans, cable, metal grill, outdoor grill, silhouette sticker, decal sheet, screws, and support for the filter.
- Environmental control systems with leakage, temperature, water, smoke, fire and intrusion notification via audible and SMTP and TCP / IP and countermeasures with anti-flooding
- Dual power supply and power interruption of the first circuit breaker upstream of the rack
- The reporting of non-availability of services
- 4 standard closet shelves
The cabinet contains, for example, from top to bottom:
- The suction on the filter
- The power supply
- 2U Void
- The data and voice panels interspersed with guides for cables and rings with proper guidance.
- 1U Empty
- Apparatus network
- Patch the PBX
- 4U Empty
- Central Management Server
- XU * Empty placed with the 4 shelves
- UPS in its lowest position possible.
This cabinet is connected to ground through the bar and not using the dedicated earthing the electrical system.
Organization of data and voice panels
The data and voice panels are the panels where the cables come ctg6 LFZH coatings that come from taking the structure, the cables are properly placed to the gooseneck on the side of the cabinet and panels must be fitted with patches Cord Cat.6 LFZH coatings to maximize order and cleanliness in terms of organization also changes later. In the lower plate are the doors to the outside of the building, garden and taken for the fiber to the wing of future construction.
The top plates will be placed on the ground floor the doors just below those of the first floor and on top of all the plates on the second floor. In no case should never happen in a single plate are placed on doors on different floors
In each plate is organized strictly in alphabetical order, the door is positioned at the door 1SA5 1SA4 1SB1 and before the door. The doors are placed before the doors 1Cxxx 1Sxxx
Each door bears the following identification:
NumeroPiano ID + + environment numeropresa
The floors are numbered as:
0) ground floor (outdoor environments are the exception and have ID Plan E)
2) Second floor, etc.
Environment identifiers are:
- Rooms: S + idStanza (eg SA, SB, etc.) Id where the room is not only for indoor corridor. The meeting room is a room
- Corridors: C for the corridors and any other building other than a room like the gatehouse or reception desk
- Inside: E + idPresa sockets outdoors according to this convention:
= 0 or fiber optic
= 1-99 or RJ45 sockets on the perimeter of the building with numbers increasing clockwise starting from the front door of the building, from top to bottom.
100 = reserved or number not assigned
or 101 = RJ45 sockets on the external perimeter and in the garden
In the corridors and rooms outlets are marked in this way:
- In the rooms taking one is that, with your back to the front door is on the left, the others are numbered clockwise
- In the corridors the socket 1 is that giving back to the door of the lift, is on the left, the others are numbered clockwise, from top to bottom.
- 1SA4 is taking 4 of the room to the first floor (1)
- 0C6 is the socket 6 in the lobby or hallway on the ground floor
- E101 is the port closest to the entrance gate clockwise
- E1 is the port closest entrance of the building, higher clockwise
- E0 is taken for future fiber optic
Each socket in rooms and corridors should be marked with their identification number that matches the identification number affixed to the respective outlet plate cabinet commute to quickly identify any faults or changes to be made.
For labeling of the external sockets to be given special care so that external agents can make labels unreadable, we recommend the use of labels in relief and / or welded.
The network device
It is intended as an apparatus of a network switch that ensures high security, reliability and scalability and allows easy subsequent software upgrade.
It will be implemented so the intelligent network services such as QoS (Quality of Service), advanced traffic prioritization, security filters, and multicast management to the network perimeter while maintaining the ease of traditional LAN switching.
The switch could for instance have 24 10/100 ports for desktop connections and 2 GBIC-based Gigabit Ethernet ports (Gigabit Interface Converter) that currently allow you to install a type of configuration for the stack and the uplink and to reserve for the future ability to migrate to other configurations.
The apparatus must be equipped with redundant power supply directly connected to the mains, the main power supply is connected to the UPS instead.
Permutations of the PBX
It is good to realize that permit, also include the telephone inside the cabinet. In this case it would be good to choose a PBX equipped on the front panel, all the necessary sockets and in particular the RJ45 sockets for connecting lines and internal and USB sockets, RS232, audio input for music on hold PBX etc. ..
Also this apparatus must be equipped with redundant power supply directly connected to the mains. The main power supply is connected to the UPS instead.
Central Management Server
The apparatus must be equipped with redundant power supply directly connected to the mains. The main power supply is connected to the UPS instead.
The choice of UPS is best done in the name of scalability of runtimes so that we can extend and optimize the application through the use of matching battery packs. Initially, modules will be available enough to ensure one hour of battery equipment found in the closet.
Security and privacy in the EDC
To fulfill the new code regulations for privacy and security laws must operate on both the computerized by installing the necessary protection hardware and software that the appearance of active and passive safety of the place through the services provided by systems environmental alarm and peripheral.
Environmental and device
You should install an alarm system and security with Central dialer network with mixed analog / GSM and anti-tamper security sabotage.
The alarm system operates outside of the building using inertial sensors and magnetic sensors mounted on doors and windows inside the building is controlled through the use of volumetric and acoustic sensors. All sensors must be equipped with security controlled by the Central tumper.
You must provide the structure of CCTV cameras and full lighting controlled by motion sensors. The cameras, type compatible with TCP / IP are connected directly to the data network also allows remote control of the situation.
To control beyond the limits of the property is necessary require special permission according to the laws and regulations.
Access to property is regulated through the use of badges: these access control systems provide the ability to allow passage to persons authorized by a reading device or through voice recognition door entry and allow you to record and verify the transits made.
You should install a hardware firewall upstream Internet connection to monitor and manage traffic entering and leaving the network.
The wireless network must also be equipped with WEP security (if it is not possible to rely on WPA), MAC Address Control and Radius authentication server or an IDS.
Study: From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. The text is available under the Creative Commons.