The following steps will show you to export or backup SSL certificate/ Private keys in IIS server.
Note: The backup file will be in .pfx format
* Go to Start > Run
* Type in MMC and click GO
* Go into the Console Tab (or File) > select Add/Remove Snap-in
* Click on Add > Double Click on Certificates and click on Add > OK
* Select Computer Account
* Select Local Computer
* Click the to Expand the Certificates Consol Tree
* Look for the Personal directory/folder
* In the Personal folder Right Click on the Certificate and choose > ALL TASKS > Export
* Follow the Certificate Export Wizard to backup your certificate to a .pfx file
* Choose to include the Private Key (do NOT select the delete Private Key option)
* Choose to include all certificates in certificate path if possible.
* Leave default settings > Enter Password (if required)
* Choose to save file on a set location
* You will receive a message > Export Successful
* The .pfx file backup is now saved in the location you selected.