Our Data Centres
Achievers Helping Achievers. Come Work for Us.
Our data centre facilities are entirely UK-based and are located in Wakefield, Leeds and Nottingham. Together, they provide us with an extremely high degree of resilience, performance and security.
- ISO27001 accredited
- 24 x 7 on-site security guards
- ID-based access policy
- Electronic access controls
- External and internal CCTV monitoring
- Perimeter fencing with controlled gate access
Power and Cooling
- HVAC with humidity controls
- Dual power feeds
- N + 1 UPS systems
- N + 1 generators with fuel for up to 72 hours continuous running
- Fire suppression system
- Fully monitored and regulated
- Multiple redundant carriers
- Diverse fibres routes
- Cross connection to Tier 1 carriers
- Redundant core switching
All our data centres are independently audited to ISO27001 standard and are protected from both physical and electronic intrusion at all times using some of the most sophisticated technologies.
All our data centres are built around the N + 1 principle. This means that all critical systems, such as power, cooling and networking, have at least one backup system, with some systems having multiple redundant backups. In combination, these provide an extremely high resilience to failure.