• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cristiano
    replied
    Originally posted by petedaines View Post
    Thanks guys
    Just signed up to see what it's like - hopefully I'll get the email soon telling me where to point the domain?!

Will post here to let you know how great it is!

Good work as usual, bringing the best things out there to us! (looks quite hard to install on your own)

Pete
    Hi Pete... you will surely like it. Yes, the installation is easy enough. But, configuring as per your requirements is a tedious job. Refer Zimbra Installation/Configuration Guide for more details.

Leave a comment:

• Ryan
    replied
    You can check various screenshots on Zimbra's website at Group calendar software, document sharing, address book sharing: Zimbra screenshots

Leave a comment:

• cranzi
    replied
    Can we see some screen shots from others to get an idea of what it looks like? I guess I am kind of vain about my email, then again who isnt right?

Leave a comment:

• AlexP
    replied
    Originally posted by petedaines View Post
    Thanks guys
    Just signed up to see what it's like - hopefully I'll get the email soon telling me where to point the domain?!

Good work as usual, bringing the best things out there to us! (looks quite hard to install on your own)

Pete
    Hello Pete,

Thank you for your order. Your Zimbra Email hosting account has been activated and welcome mail sent to you billing email address.Feel free to send mail to our support department (support @ eukhost.com) if you have any queries.

Leave a comment:

• petedaines
    replied
    Thanks

Thanks guys

Pete

Leave a comment:

• AlexP
    replied
    Zimbra Features Simplified

Hi All,

This image highlights the standard features zimbra provides.

For more advanced features, have a look at Zimbra Advanced Features

Leave a comment:

• Jack
    started a topic Zimbra Email Hosting Launched

Zimbra Email Hosting Launched

eUKhost is pleased to announce the launch of its new service Zimbra Email Hosting powered by Zimbra Collaboration Suite (ZCS).

Zimbra Collaboration Suite (ZCS) is a complete messaging and collaboration Server with an AJAX Web Client and features Email, Contacts, Calendar, Documents, Instant Messaging, Tasks, plus synchronization to other desktops and devices.

eUKhost's Zimbra Hosting is a viable solution for businesses that are looking to use a central collaboration system to help employees work better with each other and to streamline their methods of communication. With custom solutions available where you can choose the amount of web space as well as the number of mailboxes, you can simply place an order and look forward to use all the great features of Zimbra Collaboration Suite without having to invest your valuable time and money in purchasing and maintaining the infrastructure. There's no set up fee and no hidden charges, and we can have your Zimbra hosting account up and running within a matter of a few hours.

With this hosted service, we also handle the maintenance, administration and backups of your account. Everything on the server side including updates and patches will be managed by our support team to allow you to concentrate more on your core business.

To read upon more information and to order, please visit Zimbra Hosting | Zimbra Email hosting

To compare Zimbra Collaboration Suite and Hosted Exchange features, please visit Microsoft Exchange vs Zimbra email hosting | Web Hosting UK | Dedicated Servers | VPS Hosting

Please feel free to post here if you have any questions.
Working...
X