Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

eUKhost Facebook and Twitter Profile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • eUKhost Facebook and Twitter Profile

    As per request of forum members and customers, we have integrated our Facebook and Twitter account with forum updates.eUKhost customers or followers on these networking websites will now receive network status updates and new announcement notification. At this moment, we have integrated only 3 forums i.e Announcements, Network status and Tutorial/how to forum. However, we will be adding more forum sections to the Facebook and Twitter accounts in the near future.


    We are pleased to introduce eUKhost official facebook group and fanpage to our forum members and customers. All the recent news, updates and offers will be posted on these accounts regularly and customers can also give feedback on FB group page, whereas, forum updates like network status, announcements will be posted on our fan page automatically. One of our customer and forum member (David Smith) has also started a eUKhost Group for customers where customers can share their thoughts and reviews. As an open group, all our customers, forum members, eUKhost supporters, webmasters and designers are most welcome to join our group on FB. This is one of the best mode of communication and to know more about eUKhost services. We will try and improve communication with our Group members on Facebook.

    Facebook Group: eUKHost Ltd | Facebook

    Facebook Fanpage: eUKHost Ltd Fanpage | Facebook


    Twitter: When it comes to communicating with your friends, families, co-workers and business associates, Twitter is one of the best social networking service to get in touch with your dear ones. Keeping this in mind, we have created eUKhost twitter account to get in touch with our customers, answer their questions, and point them in the right direction for the best services eUKhost provides. Updated in real-time and including tweets for our community forums, Web Hosting Blog, the eUKhost Twitter account will keep you in touch with the latest happenings at eUKhost.

    Official Twitter Account- eUKhost.com (eUKhostLtd) on Twitter

    It is a nice one-more-way-to-get-people-together. If you have a Facebook profile and/or Twitter account, why not join the group and/or follow us on Twitter? Let us see how far this group can evolve.

    Your feedback and suggestions are highly appreciated.

  • #2
    Make sure whoever is the person to keep everything updated, actually updates it. I hate nothing more than subbing to someones list that never updates anything and goes stale.
    I took a long vacation but I'm back!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by cranzi View Post
      Make sure whoever is the person to keep everything updated, actually updates it. I hate nothing more than subbing to someones list that never updates anything and goes stale.
      We'll make sure that someone from eUKhost will keep both accounts updated.

      Comment


      • #4
        Good work guys.
        Recent Emedias Client Sites:

        Comment


        • #5
          Thank you all for your support. We look forward to more followers and members joining our networking groups.

          Comment


          • #6
            Nice to see that, I've just started following you.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by paul View Post
              Nice to see that, I've just started following you.
              Thanks paul

              Comment


              • #8
                I followed one of the @eukhostltd links which uses the URL4.eu link shortener and the article loaded within a frame and at the same time the AV Antivirus (Fake Antivirus) was installed on my PC.

                This has lead to me completely re-installing my system and losing 2 days worth of time.

                Might be worth you checking your tweets. For now I am un-following your account.
                Morledge
                Web Design Nottingham | Limo Hire | Joinery Nottingham

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Morledge View Post
                  I followed one of the @eukhostltd links which uses the URL4.eu link shortener and the article loaded within a frame and at the same time the AV Antivirus (Fake Antivirus) was installed on my PC.

                  This has lead to me completely re-installing my system and losing 2 days worth of time.

                  Might be worth you checking your tweets. For now I am un-following your account.
                  Well, that's pretty awful but I think you must have clicked one of the advertisement links which are given by the URL shortner or one of the pop-ups would have caused this problem. If possible, we will try and find out a way where visitors who click the links do not face this kind of problem in future.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Catherine View Post
                    Well, that's pretty awful but I think you must have clicked one of the advertisement links which are given by the URL shortner or one of the pop-ups would have caused this problem.
                    Definitely did not click one of the advertisement links. The infected advert which loads with the link must have taken over the page.

                    Originally posted by Catherine View Post
                    If possible, we will try and find out a way where visitors who click the links do not face this kind of problem in future.
                    Why not go back to using bit.ly? Why use URL4.eu when it shows adverts (and as proven, possible viruses) around your links. I assume you do not make any money from these adverts so what benefit are they to you?
                    Morledge
                    Web Design Nottingham | Limo Hire | Joinery Nottingham

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Morledge View Post
                      Definitely did not click one of the advertisement links. The infected advert which loads with the link must have taken over the page.



                      Why not go back to using bit.ly? Why use URL4.eu when it shows adverts (and as proven, possible viruses) around your links. I assume you do not make any money from these adverts so what benefit are they to you?
                      I'd also recommend using bit.ly. URL4.eu is annoying with the advertisements and when I clicked on one of the links on your Twitter page it kept a frame with URL4.eu up and subsequently made the entire page unreadable for some reason (I couldn't see the text on the forum properly).

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Hello Everyone,

                        We really apologize for the inconvenience caused due to URL4.eu. Now we have disabled it and installed our own Twitter script which will update our Twitter Account.
                        vzAddict || Mike :cool:

                        eUKHost on ||

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by vzAddict View Post
                          . Now we have disabled it and installed our own Twitter script which will update our Twitter Account.
                          Great news, thanks for resolving this. Re-followed
                          Morledge
                          Web Design Nottingham | Limo Hire | Joinery Nottingham

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Hello Everyone,

                            We have made some recent changes to our Official Social Networking Profile. Please view the following :

                            eUKhost.com (eUKhostLtd) on Twitter

                            eUKHost - Facebook Groups

                            eukhost - LinkedIn Profile

                            You can easily join our Network and know more about eUKhost's Latest Updates!
                            .....aaahh...some1 jst shot me :P

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Hello All,

                              Hope everyone is doing very well

                              Just an update on our new personal facebook page, where you can add us as a friend and stay updated with the latest promotional offers, news and more.


                              Please feel free to add us as a friend and suggest people you may know who is interested, we will of course reward those who help us accordingly.

                              Many thanks eUKhosters

                              Kindest Regards

                              Robert

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X