Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great observation SiHost!

Comment

It's my first time on the forum but it rates very highly in trms of being new user friendly. I've been on some that are so difficult for a new user to find their way around. Not this one though, other forums should take some tips from you.
      hpp.

Comment

Just noticed something...

In the animated images at the top, on one it says "starting your own website business has never been so EASIER".... this should be EASY.
        Cheap international calls from mobile phones >

Comment

Re:Just noticed something...

Hello SiHost,

The animated image at top is change. I request you to please go through it once and if you have any queries or changes please let us know.

Regards
          AndyR

Comment

vote

I voted its ok and could be better!
            SEO services in Pakistan-web marketing services in Pakistan-Used Cars From Japan

Comment

I voted - could be better. HMI style is not an issue, but functionality is !!

Why is there still 3 different logins for forum, admin and support ?

Richard

Comment

Originally posted by rvbeck View Post
                I voted - could be better. HMI style is not an issue, but functionality is !!

Why is there still 3 different logins for forum, admin and support ?

Richard
                Hi Richard,

Thank you for your vote & for the feedback. We'll be implementing Single sign-on to overcome this in the near future. Single sign-on (SSO) is a property of access control of multiple related, but independent software systems. With this property a user logs in once and gains access to all systems without being prompted to log in again at each of them. Single sign-off is the reverse property whereby a single action of signing out terminates access to multiple software systems.
                Rock _a.k.a._ Jack Daniel

Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

Working...
                X