Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Live chat software upgrade on 01/05/2011!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cristiano
    replied
    Originally posted by tonylees View Post
    Is there a problem with live chat today? I am unable to login

Cheers
    tony
    Hi Tony.. There are no issues with the Live Chat today. I can see that you have initiated a chat and it is being looked into by one of our support technicians.

Leave a comment:

• tonylees
    replied
    Is there a problem with live chat today? I am unable to login

Cheers
    tony

Leave a comment:

• AlexP
    replied
    Hello,

Today we switched our live chat but we found few unknown bugs due to which we have switched back again to our old live chat software.

We will update you next schedule of live chat switch once all known bug fixed.

Leave a comment:

• Rock
    started a topic Live chat software upgrade on 01/05/2011!

Live chat software upgrade on 01/05/2011!

Dear customers,

Date : 01/05/2011
    Time : 00:00 HRS GMT

In order to serve you better, we will be performing an upgrade/update to our exiting Live chat software on the above given date & time.

This new chat software is integrated with our exiting new helpdesk, where we'd have tickets & chat records in the same place, which would further decrease the response & resolution time. It has more advanced configurations & fully equipped with some splendid features, which comprise of built-in auto escalation policies & escalation queues which will furthermore streamline your support requests & channelize them, equally distribute them to a support technician to respond to your query within the SLA.

We will further update the announcement on the latest progress of the upgrades. Any inconvenience is regretted.
Working...
X