Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First month free

Hello All,

As some topics on this forum have recently alluded to, we sometimes need to take very quick decisions on our shared servers in order to keep the environment safe. We are aware that some of these decisions may either temporarily or permanently break certain websites. These aren't decisions we take lightly.

I'm aware that this has a financial implication for a number of people and this is something that everyone here takes seriously. Henceforth, any customer who needs to migrate to a new product with us as a result of a change will receive their first month FREE on their new platform. During this time they can evaluate the new service, potentially make alternative arrangements and also allow us the time to see if we can possibly put them back on the old platform.

If any customer has already paid an upgrade cost, please PM me the details and I will get this credited back to you.

This is an awesome news! Thank you for your generosity. I will pass this information on to my readers in my blog. eUKHost, you're the best!

Comment

Another good move and not one that many other hosting companies would make .
      David Smith
      Managing Director
      DPS Computing Limited

- Massive update! (September 2011) - It's now not neglected!!
      - New Site (10/2009)

Comment

Nice John, another case of eukhost putting customers first!

I am just a voluntary moderator here, I do not speak for eUKhost officially!

Comment

Originally posted by Brian View Post
          Nice John, another case of eukhost putting customers first!
          As always . Absolute A* customer service .
          David Smith
          Managing Director
          DPS Computing Limited

- Massive update! (September 2011) - It's now not neglected!!
          - New Site (10/2009)

Comment

Working...
          X