Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10th Anniversary Celebrations- CONTEST OPENS TODAY!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10th Anniversary Celebrations- CONTEST OPENS TODAY!!

Get your eUKhost 10 year anniversary present!

Contest begins on 8th August!!

Take part in our anniversary contests and you can win fabulous prizes like a Car, iPads, iMacs, Laptops, Xmas Party packs and lots more!

All affiliates and active Forum members also receive surprise gifts!

That’s right!! Also, winners of the following contests will be eligible for special prizes:

1. Forum threads which get maximum number of unique visitors.

2. Affiliates who refer the most number of new signups.

3. Affiliates who generate the highest revenue.

4. Affiliates who get us the single highest order through Referral.

The contest is open between the 8th of August, 2011 and the 30th of November, 2011.

Special prizes will be awarded to all our contest winners. The grand prize winner will receive a shining new Car!

As a bonus, we’ll send out a free gift to any affiliate who joins eUKhost before 30th November.

So pull up your socks and start posting today! For the forum contest, we have a separate sub forum created with the name of 'Contest' under 'Off Topic' section where the contest threads are to be posted. The direct link to the sub forum is Contest - eUKhost's Official Web Hosting Forum

For the Affiliates contest, introduce your friends to our affordable web hosting services & let them sign up for an account with us! Its really this simple!

Now everyone is a winner!

Please visit following thread for more information :-

http://www.eukhost.com/forums/f10/eu...html#post88733

Originally posted by Kritika View Post
    Dear Members,

Our 10th Anniversary Celebrations begin today! Start participating now and win loads of exciting prizes. Please find the Rules of the Contest below:

Contest Period
    The Contest shall begin at 12:00:00 PM GMT August 8, 2011 and end at 11:59:59 PM EST on November 30, 2011.

Determining Winners
    Affiliates who will participate on this contest hereby agree that reports from eUKhost’s in-house affiliate sales and membership tracking system shall serve as the definitive record of and shall be the determining factor in the event of any dispute.

Disqualification
    • Affiliate contestants will be disqualified from the Contest if they fail to comply with the Contest’s Official Rules, Terms and Conditions as well as the Affiliate Terms and Conditions.
    • Proven fraud and abuse relating to the earning of contest rewards may result in the forfeiture of any incentives/rewards due to the affiliate.

Winner Notification
    • The Affiliate Manager will notify the qualified Affiliates via e-mail on or about 45 days after the end of each month. By this time, all cancelled or reversed transactions would have already been considered and computed.
    • By participating in the Contest, affiliates/entrants hereby grant eUKhost all rights, including the right to edit, publish, use, adapt, modify, or dispose of any proper names, likenesses, photographs, and/or city/states without further consideration or payment to the affiliates/entrants online (including on the eUKhost Site and Forum), in print, or in any other media (including the Internet) for advertising and promotional purposes for this and similar promotions, without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
    • If an affiliate/entrant changes his/her telephone number, e-mail address and/or street address after he/she enters the Contest, it is his/her sole responsibility to notify eUKhost by sending the notice to eUKhost Affiliate Manager before the end of the Contest Period.

Eligibility
    • Contest is open exclusively to Affiliates who are registered members of eUKhost Affiliate Program and who remain registered members of eUKhost Affiliate Program at the time of the awarding of the prize. Those who register after the Contest opening Date but 7 days before the Contest closing date are also eligible.
    • Employees of eUKhost, and its parent, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and their immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings and their respective spouses) and individuals living in the same household as such employees are ineligible to participate.
    • Void in countries, states and other locations where prohibited by law. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.

Limitation of Liability
    BY PARTICIPATING THIS CONTEST, AFFILIATES/ENTRANTS AGREE TO ABIDE BY THE CONTEST RULES AND TERMS AND CONDITIONS AS WELL AS THE DECISIONS OF EUKHOST CONTEST ADMINISTRATORS, WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO CLAIM AMBIGUITY IN THE RULES, AND RELEASE, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS EUKHOST, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES, AND ALL OF THEIR RESPECTIVE AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS AND EMPLOYEES (COLLECTIVELY, “RELEASES”) FROM AND AGAINST ANY INJURIES, LOSSES, DAMAGES, CLAIMS, ACTIONS, OR ANY LIABILITY OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM OR ARISING FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY USE, MISUSE, OR NON USE OF THE REWARDS BY THE WINNER), OR ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE, MISUSE OR NON USE OF THE REWARDS THAT MAY BE AWARDED. WINNERS AGREE TO ACCEPT THE REWARDS “AS IS”. NEITHER EUKHOST NOR THE CONTEST ADMINISTRATORS MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, CONCERNING THE REWARDS.

General Terms and Conditions

• Only duly approved and active affiliates of eUKhost will be eligible for the contest.
    • All questions or disputes regarding eligibility for joining the program will be decided by eUKhost (“Company”) at its sole discretion.
    • All eligible affiliates for the incentives and rewards are subject to the terms and conditions of the Contest. Incentives and rewards under this program will not be valid for any cancelled transaction or any transaction posted but subsequently reversed.
    • Fraud and abuse relating to the earning of incentives in the contest may result in the forfeiture of any incentives due to the affiliate.
    • Existing customers cannot cancel and re-sign up to take advantage of the contest.
    • Cancelled account and domains will not be eligible to qualify for the affiliates contest.
    • New Signup through an affiliate’s reference will be credited to your their as per the current terms and conditions and will also grant eligibility for the contest.
    • 3 Judges will be shortlisted from existing customers of eUKhost who have good and genuine posts.
    • The winner for these contests will be declared in the month of December.
    • All prizes will be purchased by eUKhost and the invoice would remain on the name of eUKhost.
    • Prizes won’t be exchanged with cash under any circumstances.
    • This competition shall be conducted by eUKhost at its sole and absolute discretion. eUKhost reserves the right to change, modify and/or add the incentive.
    Reference :- http://www.eukhost.com/forums/f10/eu...32/index2.html
    eUKhost - eNlight Cloud Hosting || eUKhost Knowledgebase
    Toll Free : 0808 262 0255 || Skype : mark_ducadi

Comment

Very exciting times for all involved. I didnt think 10 years ago when I signed up that we would be where we are today. Well done on such a great service eUK

I am just a voluntary moderator here, I do not speak for eUKhost officially!

Comment

Originally posted by Brian View Post
        Very exciting times for all involved. I didn't think 10 years ago when I signed up that we would be where we are today. Well done on such a great service eUK
        Thanks Brian

You can try for other prizes, coz Car is only for those who don't and drive .

Comment

I have a dude signing up via affiliate pretty soon. Im too old for competitions, short attention span :P

No drinking and driving here, too many friends hurt by it

Comment

I have a dude signing up via affiliate pretty soon. Im too old for competitions, short attention span :P

No drinking and driving here, too many friends hurt by it
            Glad to hear that Brian

Competition seems to be picking up well. let's hope we get desired response for this contest. You can ask all your American friends to join the contests, they'll have at least something to celebrate this xmas.

Comment

Originally posted by Kritika View Post
              Get your eUKhost 10 year anniversary present!

Contest begins on 8th August!!

1. Forum threads which get maximum number of unique visitors.

2. Affiliates who refer the most number of new signups.
              Hi!

My question is:

Can the above #1 and #2 be combined by a participant? For example, can I have my affiliate link on the Contest thread / post I write?

Thanks!
              Best Wishes to all, Contest participants especially!

Comment

Originally posted by sb123 View Post
                Hi!

My question is:

Can the above #1 and #2 be combined by a participant? For example, can I have my affiliate link on the Contest thread / post I write?

Thanks!
                Hi Santosh,

You can have your affiliate link in the contest thread.

Comment

Hi!

My question is:

Thanks!
                  Cheater .

On a serious note, good luck everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben View Post
                    Cheater .

On a serious note, good luck everyone!
                    Haha! Re.: Cheater ... Definitely ...
                    (NOT)!

If I really wanted to cheat then don't you think I would have asked the question to the authorities through the PM system? I deliberately asked this question on the thread so as to make it a level ground if approved.

I personally feel it is not wrong to have an affiliate link on selected posts/threads/sections. It builds competition, creates a healthy atmosphere and induces the content writer/s to be more sales oriented; and it is fair if you want to write related focused content -- great for the visitors, site, and the writer. It also get some additional and focused exposure to our great products and services -- don't you think so?

But of course, such aff links should also be strictly monitored by forum admins, moderators, and members because the aff links can be easily misused. The aff link I mentioned above and everywhere pertains ONLY to our own (i.e. eUKHost) products and services. Else this could also become a "ban"able issue for an "inappropriate" case.

It would be pity if your marketing effort isn't backed up with a window for a possible sale.

It would be fair again to request Mark to make it compulsory for the content writer (thread/post writer) to put words like "(affiliate link)" next to the aff link you/we might use, and a foot-note disclosing that "if someone takes action through the affiliate link then the author may get a small commission in return!", or something similar and apt. The aff. link may accompany another clean (non-aff) link to allow the reader the liberty to choose anyone (a link, I mean ) he/she likes.

Comment

Haha! Re.: Cheater ... Definitely ...
                      (NOT)!

If I really wanted to cheat then don't you think I would have asked the question to the authorities through the PM system? I deliberately asked this question on the thread so as to make it a level ground if approved.

I personally feel it is not wrong to have an affiliate link on selected posts/threads/sections. It builds competition, creates a healthy atmosphere and induces the content writer/s to be more sales oriented; and it is fair if you want to write related focused content -- great for the visitors, site, and the writer. It also get some additional and focused exposure to our great products and services -- don't you think so?

But of course, such aff links should also be strictly monitored by forum admins, moderators, and members because the aff links can be easily misused. The aff link I mentioned above and everywhere pertains ONLY to our own (i.e. eUKHost) products and services. Else this could also become a "ban"able issue for an "inappropriate" case.

It would be pity if your marketing effort isn't backed up with a window for a possible sale.

It would be fair again to request Mark to make it compulsory for the content writer (thread/post writer) to put words like "(affiliate link)" next to the aff link you/we might use, and a foot-note disclosing that "if someone takes action through the affiliate link then the author may get a small commission in return!", or something similar and apt. The aff. link may accompany another clean (non-aff) link to allow the reader the liberty to choose anyone (a link, I mean ) he/she likes.
                      haha I was only joking . But well, I think some would say that and some others wouldn't care about stating it is an affiliate link. I guess it's people's take on it really.

Good luck everyone .

Comment

Right, let my contest efforts begin! .

Just out of interest, has the make and model of the car been chosen yet?

I know I don't have a hope in hells chance of winning (I never win anything lol) but it would be something nice to dream about!!
                        David Smith
                        Managing Director
                        DPS Computing Limited

- Massive update! (September 2011) - It's now not neglected!!
                        - New Site (10/2009)

Comment

Originally posted by DPS Computing View Post
                          Right, let my contest efforts begin! .

Just out of interest, has the make and model of the car been chosen yet?

I know I don't have a hope in hells chance of winning (I never win anything lol) but it would be something nice to dream about!!

Well we are considering an AUDI, model will be decided soon.

Do you have any suggestions for us, specially if they would help turn your dreams into reality?

All the best for the contest, this time maybe different for you!

Comment

Pink Audi!

Comment

Pink Audi!
                              haha

here you go :-

Comment

Working...
                              X