eUKhost - New Website Design!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eUKhost - New Website Design!

As announced during Christmas, we have unveiled a complete redesign of eUKhost website revamping its content, appearance and functionality in order to enhance visitor experience.

It would be great to know all of your opinions on the new design. Feel free to cast your vote in the opinion poll attached to this thread. We would appreciate any comments or suggestions that you might have. We hope you enjoy the new design and we look forward to hearing from all of you.

Thank you all for being with us and continuing to use our services
    It's great, I like it!
    75.00%
    It's ok, could be better.
    8.33%
    I preferred the old design.
    16.67%
    Can't say!
    0.00%
    Wordpress Hosting - Your Adventure, Your Story!
    Website Security Bundle - Great Value Security Solutions in value-for-money package!
    Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

I really like it, a lot of work went into it. Its a "fun" website to browse, meaning I don't get bored when looking through it. Most of the information I am looking for in a host is right there or within one click which is important. Colour scheme is good for me too.

I am just a voluntary moderator here, I do not speak for eUKhost officially!

Comment

Love the new design I must say .

Comment

Really like the new design here too, well done all @ eUK
        S1TE - www.s1te.net

Comment

Thank you friends

I am glad that you liked it. I would like to have a similar review from you guys about our "eNlight Cloud" launch. We've worked on it from last 3 years and rigorous testing was done by 100 customers last year. We've got hosting on same platform like Mobile phones, pay only for what you use.
          eUKhost - eNlight Cloud Hosting || eUKhost Knowledgebase
          Toll Free : 0808 262 0255 || Skype : mark_ducadi

Comment

Thanks all for your valued feedback,

Big well done to our design & development team for the good positive response.

Comment

I voted its great, I like it .

However I do have one itty bitty little criticism of something that annoys me...... but should I just keep that to myself? lol.
              David Smith
              Managing Director
              DPS Computing Limited

- Massive update! (September 2011) - It's now not neglected!!
              - New Site (10/2009)

Comment

Originally posted by DPS Computing View Post
                I voted its great, I like it .

However I do have one itty bitty little criticism of something that annoys me...... but should I just keep that to myself? lol.
                Hi David,

Please let me know what annoys you.

Comment

Originally posted by eUKhost.com View Post
                  Hi David,

Mark, on the right there are three buttons labeled "About Us", "Contact Us" and "Login Here". I'd recommend you get them changed to the same font as the rest of the design for coherency (and because the other font looks better in my personal opinion).

Comment

Originally posted by Ben View Post
                    Mark, on the right there are three buttons labeled "About Us", "Contact Us" and "Login Here". I'd recommend you get them changed to the same font as the rest of the design for coherency (and because the other font looks better in my personal opinion).
                    getting this sorted mate.

Comment

Originally posted by eUKhost.com View Post
                      Hi David,

As I said, it's just a minor niggle but.....

It's one of the first things I noticed. When you go to the main eUKhost homepage just under the first banner there is a menu with "Cloud Hosting" "Dedicated Servers" "VPS Hosting" etc........ The first thing that popped up just below that I was interested in so I moved the mouse down towards it but as I passed over the banner menu mentioned previously it scrolled onto something else. Oh no, I just lost the thing I was interested in .

Therefore my only suggestion would be to maybe to change that menu so that its on click rather than on mouse over? Maybe there are other solutions or maybe other people think this is fine.

Just thought I'd mention it as something for you to consider! - It's probably one of the first things I noticed about it .

But I would also like to say great job with the website! 5* rating from me .
                      David Smith
                      Managing Director
                      DPS Computing Limited

- Massive update! (September 2011) - It's now not neglected!!
                      - New Site (10/2009)

Comment

Working...
                      X