Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

eUKhost - eNlight Cloud Hosting *Promo Vid*

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • eUKhost - eNlight Cloud Hosting *Promo Vid*

    Hello All,

    We have a new promotional video available for eNlight on YouTube:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LO239Nuet4

    Please give us your feedback, much appreciated! :smile:

    Many thanks,

  • #2
    Looks good Robert! I think people will be using that coupon code now .

    Comment


    • #3
      Loving the video!! Who's the narrator that you got for it? .
      David Smith
      Managing Director
      DPS Computing Limited

      - Massive update! (September 2011) - It's now not neglected!!
      - New Site (10/2009)

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by DPS Computing View Post
        Loving the video!! Who's the narrator that you got for it? .
        he is one of our existing customer. he offered us good discount.
        eUKhost - eNlight Cloud Hosting || eUKhost Knowledgebase
        Toll Free : 0808 262 0255 || Skype : mark_ducadi

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by eUKhost.com View Post
          he is one of our existing customer. he offered us good discount.
          He sounds good. You must use him again for your next video!! .
          David Smith
          Managing Director
          DPS Computing Limited

          - Massive update! (September 2011) - It's now not neglected!!
          - New Site (10/2009)

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by DPS Computing View Post
            He sounds good. You must use him again for your next video!! .
            And the next video it is

            We've got a new promo video on eNlight Cloud:

            Cloud Web Hosting at eUKhost - YouTube

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Ben Stones View Post
              And the next video it is

              We've got a new promo video on eNlight Cloud:

              Cloud Web Hosting at eUKhost - YouTube
              Nice video again!! I need to learn how to make videos this good .
              David Smith
              Managing Director
              DPS Computing Limited

              - Massive update! (September 2011) - It's now not neglected!!
              - New Site (10/2009)

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by DPS Computing View Post
                Nice video again!! I need to learn how to make videos this good .
                I actually prefer the new video . The background music is good.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Ben Stones View Post
                  I actually prefer the new video . The background music is good.
                  Yeah! It does just make you want to get up and switch on your disco ball and have a little boogie .
                  David Smith
                  Managing Director
                  DPS Computing Limited

                  - Massive update! (September 2011) - It's now not neglected!!
                  - New Site (10/2009)

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by DPS Computing View Post
                    Yeah! It does just make you want to get up and switch on your disco ball and have a little boogie .
                    You have a disco ball?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Ben Stones View Post
                      You have a disco ball?
                      Doesn't everyone have a disco ball? :S .
                      David Smith
                      Managing Director
                      DPS Computing Limited

                      - Massive update! (September 2011) - It's now not neglected!!
                      - New Site (10/2009)

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by DPS Computing View Post
                        Doesn't everyone have a disco ball? :S .
                        Nope .

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X