Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Notification - New Client Area

Dear Customers,

This is to notify that we have completely revamped our Client Area in the form of an absolutely new centralized customer support system. This system does not only integrate Billing functions but also combines Support functions into one centralized location for your convenience. The Billing and Support accounts are now closely tied together in one single location. So starting February, you will have to login to your client area to open a support ticket or to make any billing changes. Some of the other features of new client area are listed below:-

1) User Friendly, Integrated Helpdesk: For better convenience, now get ease of access to billing information and all support instances through a single user interface.

2) Rich & Centralized Profile: Every user who registers with us can create a rich and centralized profile, containing useful contact information, support for multiple email addresses, telephone numbers, an avatar and much more.

3) Support History at a Glance: The user management area provides you and our staff with one-click access to full support history, detailing all the interactions made through helpdesk - whether over tickets, or chats.

4) Faster Support Experience: Going forward, we will introduce many straight forward and intuitive self-service tools that will assist you more accurately. Provisioning quick answers by building a knowledgebase and publishing step-by-step troubleshooting wizards is one of them.

5) Search-as-you-type Instant Answers: Instant Response System provides another way to automate support delivery by providing instant knowledgebase suggestions as you draft your inquiry.

6) Capture, Refine and Re-use Knowledge: Every time we resolve your issues, new knowledge is being created. Our new client area encourages our support team to record knowledge as they handle a ticket, as well as re-use the knowledge later on by providing one-click access to those knowledgebase articles.

7) Customers in the Loop: Our helpdesk's front page features a summary of all new features. Publish news and feeds from other websites to aggregate company and service announcements at one place.

8 ) Your Feedback: At the end of a live chat, you will receive a customer satisfaction survey where you can put in your feedback.

To submit a new ticket or to manage your open tickets, login to Client Area >> hover cursor over 'Support', under which you will find options 'Manage Support Tickets', 'Submit Ticket' etc.

Please note: Direct e-mails to support/billing are no longer processed! Please use the Client Area directly. For more information, see this post below.
    Wordpress Hosting - Your Adventure, Your Story!
    Website Security Bundle - Great Value Security Solutions in value-for-money package!
    Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Sounds very good . Thanks for the update Ryan. I'm eager to have a look at it now! .
    David Smith
    Managing Director
    DPS Computing Limited

- Massive update! (September 2011) - It's now not neglected!!
    - New Site (10/2009)

Comment

Hi,
      Should "Submit Ticket" & "Pre-Sales Enquiry" link to the new support area?
      Attached Files
      S1TE - www.s1te.net

Comment

Originally posted by Site View Post
        Hi,
        Should "Submit Ticket" & "Pre-Sales Enquiry" link to the new support area?
        Hello,
        Thanks for your feedback.These option are available in new support module could please check attached screenshot . I have asked our developer to remove this direct link to support helpdesk and point to the new support module submit ticket .
        Attached Files
        Thanks and Regards,
        Alex Parker
        Senior System Administrator.
        Dedicated Hosting || Semi Dedicated Hosting|Disaster Recovery Solutions

EMAIL:alex @ eukhost.com
        MSN: alex @ eukhost.com

Comment

Originally posted by DPS Computing View Post
          Sounds very good . Thanks for the update Ryan. I'm eager to have a look at it now! .
          Hello David,
          You can check it by login into to Client Area >> hover cursor over 'Support', under which you will find options 'Manage Support Tickets', 'Submit Ticket'.
          Please let us know you feedback or any suggestion
          Thanks and Regards,
          Alex Parker

Comment

Originally posted by AlexP View Post
            Hello David,
            You can check it by login into to Client Area >> hover cursor over 'Support', under which you will find options 'Manage Support Tickets', 'Submit Ticket'.
            Please let us know you feedback or any suggestion
            I went on it yesterday evening. Very impressed! All seems to be working great. Good work eUK!
            David Smith
            Managing Director
            DPS Computing Limited

- New Site (10/2009)

Comment

Just a quick question, just had a 2nd mailshot advising direct email to support departments will not work from the 13th... Just a quick question about alerts that get copied from the watch system to a dedicated email address ???

Comment

Originally posted by Welshy View Post
                Just a quick question, just had a 2nd mailshot advising direct email to support departments will not work from the 13th... Just a quick question about alerts that get copied from the watch system to a dedicated email address ???
                Yeah,Server/Service down alerts mail is directly integrated within our helpdesk system which receive from watch system.
                Thanks and Regards,
                Alex Parker

Comment

Dear Customers

With the introduction of this new Client Area, you now have to login ONLY to your client area to open a support ticket or to make any billing changes. We would also like to notify you that all new support tickets will have to be raised through this new Client Area only w.e.f 13th February 2012, as direct emails to our Support & Billing email addresses will be REJECTED by our ticket processing system.

The implementation of this new process will ensure :-

1) Improved Security

2) Confidentiality of private information as it will pass through a more secure channel.

3) Availability of necessary information on hand to troubleshoot an issue quickly and avoid unnecessary delays.

4) Provision of information like Network Uptime, Service Uptime, Network/Service Status, Self Troubleshooting Knowledge etc, all within a single interface.

To submit a new ticket or to manage your open tickets, you can login to Client Area >> hover cursor over 'Support', under which you will find options 'Manage Support Tickets', 'Submit Ticket' etc. You can also use the direct link at: https://www.eukhost.com/ehostbill/openticket.php to login and proceed.

We regret any inconvenience this may cause. This is being implemented in order to ensure better security of your information.

Thank you for your understanding.
                  Wordpress Hosting - Your Adventure, Your Story!
                  Website Security Bundle - Great Value Security Solutions in value-for-money package!
                  Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

Has the new client area been thoroughly tested with mobiles?

This is because of we are out and about and have to email to tell the support team our server is down and ask them to look at it, it's likely we will be on an iphone or other smartphone.

Not being able to email directly means the client area must be mobile compatible as we'll need to log in, remember the password blah blah...

I'm sure it'll all be ok but wanted to raise this now.
                    Cheap international calls from mobile phones >

Comment

Hello Simon ,
                      Yeah, the new support modules is thoroughly tested with all possible ways as well as in different browser including Blackberry, iphone and Android phone browser.It's work perfect.
                      As of now the application is not available for Blackberry, iphone and Android phone but surely we will build it in coming days.
                      If you are not able to open a ticket though iphone or other smartphone you can call our phone support they will open it behalf you.
                      Thanks and Regards,
                      Alex Parker

Comment

So new tickets cannot be raised directly via e-mail - I get that bit. I also assume that already open tickets cannot be responded to via e-mail?
                        David Smith
                        Managing Director
                        DPS Computing Limited

- New Site (10/2009)

Comment

So new tickets cannot be raised directly via e-mail - I get that bit. I also assume that already open tickets cannot be responded to via e-mail?
                          Hello David,

You will have to login into the client area to submit a new ticket , post a reply or view to exiting open/awaiting tickets. The system won't be accept the direct mail send to support email address.
                          Thanks and Regards,
                          Alex Parker

Comment

Originally posted by AlexP View Post
                            Hello David,

You will have to login into the client area to submit a new ticket , post a reply or view to exiting open/awaiting tickets. The system won't be accept the direct mail send to support email address.
                            Thank you for the clarification Alex .

Just as another point, I had a current ticket open but it was not showing in my client area although it was being sent to my e-mail address. Obviously as of today I have not been able to directly reply to the support e-mail address.

I have opened a new ticket with the ticket number of the old ticket so hopefully they can be linked up but I just thought I'd mention it so that you are aware .
                            David Smith
                            Managing Director
                            DPS Computing Limited

- New Site (10/2009)

Comment

Thank you for the clarification Alex .

Just as another point, I had a current ticket open but it was not showing in my client area although it was being sent to my e-mail address. Obviously as of today I have not been able to directly reply to the support e-mail address.

I have opened a new ticket with the ticket number of the old ticket so hopefully they can be linked up but I just thought I'd mention it so that you are aware .
                              I too have noticed previous tickets are not displayed in the client area. I'll let John know about it, if not already aware. Apologies to customers for any inconvenience caused.

Comment

Working...
                              X