Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New theme for eUKhost forums coming soon!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New theme for eUKhost forums coming soon!

Hi everyone,

I talked with Mark about the possibility of getting a new forum theme for the forum to go along with our new web design of the company website, and Mark has asked our web designers to create a new vBulletin theme for the eUKhost forums.

We've had this current theme for many years (over 5 years) and I think it's time for a fresh new theme for our forums .

I'll let you know when we are soon to be implementing the new theme on the forums .

Cheers,
    Ben.

Great minds

I was just sitting here looking at the new website design and I thought it's a pity the Forum hasn't had a make-over too as it's out of keeping with the new design and is looking a bit dated.

I log in to the Forum and the first thing I see is your post Ben!

Don't think Mark ever posts on here now... guess he's too busy!

Goodness it must be my lucky day... Just checked my mail on here and there's a mail from Mark dated 7th April, 2010!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben View Post
      Hi everyone,

I talked with Mark about the possibility of getting a new forum theme for the forum to go along with our new web design of the company website, and Mark has asked our web designers to create a new vBulletin theme for the eUKhost forums.

We've had this current theme for many years (over 5 years) and I think it's time for a fresh new theme for our forums .

I'll let you know when we are soon to be implementing the new theme on the forums .

Cheers,
      Ben.
      Then end of an era!! I could be an old person and moan about change..... but I'm not going to!!

Sounds great, can't wait to see the new design .

Originally posted by orkneymike View Post
      I was just sitting here looking at the new website design and I thought it's a pity the Forum hasn't had a make-over too as it's out of keeping with the new design and is looking a bit dated.

I log in to the Forum and the first thing I see is your post Ben!

Don't think Mark ever posts on here now... guess he's too busy!

Goodness it must be my lucky day... Just checked my mail on here and there's a mail from Mark dated 7th April, 2010!
      Actually Mark still does post fairly regularly on the forums . Despite Mark being extremely busy and having lots of commitments he always takes some time out to check on the customers on the forums .
      David Smith
      Managing Director
      DPS Computing Limited

- Massive update! (September 2011) - It's now not neglected!!
      - New Site (10/2009)

Comment

Hi Mike, David

Just spoke with Mark earlier today and has said that it will take 8 - 10 days for the vBulletin theme to be created .

Cheers,
        Ben.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben View Post
          Hi Mike, David

Just spoke with Mark earlier today and has said that it will take 8 - 10 days for the vBulletin theme to be created .

Cheers,
          Ben.
          Great stuff . I look forward to seeing it .
          David Smith
          Managing Director
          DPS Computing Limited

- Massive update! (September 2011) - It's now not neglected!!
          - New Site (10/2009)

Comment

Working...
          X