Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New eNlight Cloud Cluster is ready

Dear Customers,

Our new eNlight Cloud Cluster is live now and we are accepting new orders for the same

So if you are planning to place the order, please do so from our website or through the following direct order link - Order Now!
    Wordpress Hosting - Your Adventure, Your Story!
    Website Security Bundle - Great Value Security Solutions in value-for-money package!
    Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Originally posted by Ryan View Post
    Dear Customers,

Our new eNlight Cloud Cluster is live now and we are accepting new orders for the same

So if you are planning to place the order, please do so from our website or through the following direct order link - Order Now!
    Woohoo, good news .
    David Smith
    Managing Director
    DPS Computing Limited

- Massive update! (September 2011) - It's now not neglected!!
    - New Site (10/2009)

Comment

I see you can't use the ENLIGHT promo code unless you have a facebook account, what if you don't have a facebook account

Comment

Yes, that's right. Enlight coupon code can only be used if you have a Facebook account. You won't get the discount if you don't have a Facebook account.
        Last edited by Rossi; 01-04-2012, 13:13.

Comment

so your saying even though i've been a customer for 4 years and I do not will not have a facebook account there's no alternative. I for one don't think that's on the fair side for your customers

Comment

I will offer you the applicable discount on Enlight's order. Please place the order and let me know the invoice number so that I can apply the discount.

Comment

I noticed this, not that it was a problem for me as I do have a Facebook account. I guess it is to increase social media presence.

I mean, although it is frustrating for people who don't have a Facebook account, they are free to get and most companies regularly put "conditions" on there offers .
              David Smith
              Managing Director
              DPS Computing Limited

- New Site (10/2009)

Comment

Originally posted by Rossie View Post
                I will offer you the applicable discount on Enlight's order. Please place the order and let me know the invoice number so that I can apply the discount.
                Thank You Rossie

Comment

Originally posted by triton1 View Post
                  Thank You Rossie
                  Glad you managed to work something out .
                  David Smith
                  Managing Director
                  DPS Computing Limited

- New Site (10/2009)

Comment

Originally posted by DPS Computing View Post
                    Glad you managed to work something out .
                    So am I And I agree Companies need exposure in today's market, I look at these conditions as restrictive on a customer, and it dos seem the whole net is leaning to social media i'll still be old school and look at it as information and knowledge lol

P.S. Rossi I sent you a PM with my order # Thank You again

Comment

The invoice was paid before I could apply the discount.

I have added the discounted amount as a credit balance which can be used for future purchases or while renewing any package. The package is also active now. You can login into your Enlight panel and create a new VM.

Comment

So am I And I agree Companies need exposure in today's market, I look at these conditions as restrictive on a customer, and it dos seem the whole net is leaning to social media i'll still be old school and look at it as information and knowledge lol

P.S. Rossi I sent you a PM with my order # Thank You again
                        Yeah, the worlds definitely going social media - but I know many people who stay away from social media as well .

I guess its one of those things, if you like it you do it, if you don't you don't. I guess its power has grown from the fact that hundreds of millions of people do like it - but it can become distracting especially at the most inconvenient times!! .
                        David Smith
                        Managing Director
                        DPS Computing Limited

- New Site (10/2009)

Comment

Originally posted by Rossie View Post
                          The invoice was paid before I could apply the discount.

I have added the discounted amount as a credit balance which can be used for future purchases or while renewing any package. The package is also active now. You can login into your Enlight panel and create a new VM.
                          Thank you Rossie

Comment

Thank you Rossie
                            Enjoy eNlight . And don't forget to share your experiences and tips with us .
                            David Smith
                            Managing Director
                            DPS Computing Limited

- New Site (10/2009)

Comment

Thank you Rossie
                              You are

Comment

Working...
                              X