No announcement yet.

[cPanel-News] cPanel Releases cPanel & WHM 11.32 to the RELEASE tier

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have a workaround to fix the icon issue in CPanel where the icons are missing for Logaholic and email trace. Please try the following :-

PART1
    Login WHM with your reseller login details (if root access is disabled)>
    Main >> cPanel >> Branding
    x3 theme line, press live editor
    find Available Branding Styles, style of [root](this first one)
    root template area find Edit this Style Link > click on it
    click Edit Icons Link> at footer press Reset All Icons button

PART 2
    come back to
    Main >> cPanel >> Branding
    x3 theme line, press live editor
    find Available Branding Styles, style of [root](this first one)
    click > Apply to All Accounts

Hope that helps

Welshy

Comment

[cPanel-News] cPanel & WHM 11.32 released to the STABLE tier

Dear All,
      Today cpanel has sent one more announcement about the 11:32.2 version as they are all set to public 11:32.2 version into the STABLE tier tomorrow Wednesday
      April 18, 2012 date

************************************************** **************************************
      As you may already know, we have been working hard to release 11.32.2 in our production tiers. It is currently available in EDGE, CURRENT, and RELEASE tiers. Currently over half of cPanel & WHM installs are running 11.32.2. This release provides many benefits and new features such as an improved Mail Queue Manager, Mail Delivery Reports, support for DKIM email signing, improved Email Rate Limiting, improved Exim Mail Server Configuration, Logaholic web analytics, MySQL 5.5 support, support for MyDNS-NG name server, a new localized Login Page, better 3rd party integration hooks, and several other features.

We are all set to publish 11.32.2 into the STABLE tier tomorrow, Wednesday April 18, 2012. Along with all the great features mentioned above we would like to give you an idea of what to expect during the upgrade:

Since the upgrade changes the login interface there may be a period of time when your users are unable to login. Once that part of the upgrade completes you and your users will see the beautiful new login system.

To give you a head start in using the Mail Delivery Report feature, data from your mail logs will be imported into the MySQL database used by the application. It is possible this data import will cause a higher load than normal for MySQL during this period.

The custom themes that we often see in the community is a testament to the flexibility and popularity of the branding and theming systems of cPanel & WHM. With the changes made to cPanel & WHM 11.32 it’s possible for some branding packages to have incompatibilities when upgrading from 11.30 to 11.32.

With the enhancements to the Exim Mal Server Configuration, we have also improved the detection of incompatible exim.conf customizations. During the upgrade if such customizations are detected your current exim.conf will be backed up, the customizations will be disabled, and you will be notified. This occurs to ensure email continues to function during and after the upgrade.

We certainly hope you enjoy cPanel & WHM 11.32 as much as we enjoyed creating it for you.

Learn more about 11.32 updates and enhancements:
      11.32 Microsite: go.cpanel.net/1132site
      Release Notes: go.cpanel.net/1132rn
      Change Log: go.cpanel.net/1132changes

************************************************** **************************************
      Thanks and Regards,
      Alex Parker
      Senior System Administrator.
      Dedicated Hosting || Semi Dedicated Hosting|Disaster Recovery Solutions

EMAIL:alex @ eukhost.com
      MSN: alex @ eukhost.com

Comment

STABLE tier released postponed

Dear All,
        The release of cPanel & WHM 11.32 to the STABLE tier has been delayed until Monday April 23, 2012. This was due to a bug discovered in MySQL 5.1.62
        To ensure that the best possible product is being delivered to our customers, we felt that delaying the release was the best course of actions. This should lessen the impact felt during the update.
        Thanks and Regards,
        Alex Parker
        Senior System Administrator.
        Dedicated Hosting || Semi Dedicated Hosting|Disaster Recovery Solutions

EMAIL:alex @ eukhost.com
        MSN: alex @ eukhost.com

Comment

Seems like they've got some work to do still on cPanel and WHM (unsurprisingly! ).
          David Smith
          Managing Director
          DPS Computing Limited

- Massive update! (September 2011) - It's now not neglected!!
          - New Site (10/2009)

Comment

when they say update I get a scared :smile:

Comment

Discovered another nasty yesterday/today.
              I wanted to change some Apache settings via WHM, which updated the (main) httpd.conf file. When the changed file is saved, an automatic Apache rebuild and restart is done - this killed Apache outright! Fortunately, a file rollback, within WHM, retrieved one prior to the recent upgrade and Apache could be restarted. [That's the shortened version of the story.]
              The issue appears to be SSL related with the indicated error pointing in that direction but I don't have time to fully diagnose. What is relevant to me, is to check whether my other Cloud nodes are doing the same.
              Key points: do a test Apache rebuild sooner, rather than later and when the server is least busy. Only make a small change such as max. number of spare servers. Let it rebuild and be ready with a known good backup of httpd.conf - you may need it. Note that a rebuild can take up to 45minutes to complete, though you have an option to build only and do a more controlled restart.

Forewarned is forearmed.. or something like that.
              Might help someone.
              sigpicManaged osCmax hosting
              (I'm not social )

Comment

Originally posted by DPS Computing View Post
                Yeah - I did have a hint of sarcasm in my previous post lol.
                Sarcasm detectors don't work very well online up to this point . We need an innovation .

Originally posted by ejsolutions View Post
                Discovered another nasty yesterday/today.
                I wanted to change some Apache settings via WHM, which updated the (main) httpd.conf file. When the changed file is saved, an automatic Apache rebuild and restart is done - this killed Apache outright! Fortunately, a file rollback, within WHM, retrieved one prior to the recent upgrade and Apache could be restarted. [That's the shortened version of the story.]
                The issue appears to be SSL related with the indicated error pointing in that direction but I don't have time to fully diagnose. What is relevant to me, is to check whether my other Cloud nodes are doing the same.
                Key points: do a test Apache rebuild sooner, rather than later and when the server is least busy. Only make a small change such as max. number of spare servers. Let it rebuild and be ready with a known good backup of httpd.conf - you may need it. Note that a rebuild can take up to 45minutes to complete, though you have an option to build only and do a more controlled restart.

Forewarned is forearmed.. or something like that.
                Might help someone.
                Thank you for the heads up EJ! Will help other customers .

Comment

Working...
                X