Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Offer!

Hello,

We would like to thank you all for taking part in our latest offer of free domain or upgrade on package by posting over 25 posts.

We do hope you continue to use these forums and help us build a large community.

The new offer we will be supplying are:
    100 posts - 200mb space & 1gb bandwidth
    300 posts - 1 GB Additional space & 5gb bandwidth
    500+ posts - 2 GB additional space & 20gb bandwidth

Everytime you meet the milestone you will be given the added services to your account.

Please note we do ask for quality posts.

Thanks again for helping us get these forums active and we hope we can continue to provide a great online community for all our customers.

Kind Regards

Robert King
    Sales Manager
    http://www.eukhost.com

Re: New Offer!

Originally posted by eukrobert
    Hello,

We would like to thank you all for taking part in our latest offer of free domain or upgrade on package by posting over 25 posts.

We do hope you continue to use these forums and help us build a large community.

The new offer we will be supplying are:
    100 posts - 200mb space & 1gb bandwidth
    300 posts - 1 GB Additional space & 5gb bandwidth
    500+ posts - 2 GB additional space & 20gb bandwidth

Everytime you meet the milestone you will be given the added services to your account.

Please note we do ask for quality posts.

Thanks again for helping us get these forums active and we hope we can continue to provide a great online community for all our customers.

Kind Regards

Robert King
    Sales Manager
    http://www.eukhost.com
    Nice to see all these free offers thanks again eukhost

Comment

one cannot argue with that.

p.s. whens the free money being sent out
      www.consoleworkshop.co.uk

Comment

how long do these offers last?
        for example, if i opt for an account upgrade due to the 25+ posts offer, is that valid forever, or just until my next payment date (which is very soon...).

The same question about those updates, do they stay on our account forever?
        www.faceh.com

Comment

Its valid for 1 year only but looking at your presence and quality of posts in this forum we will extend it for the next year as well. We have no problem in giving the upgrade free for lifetime but some more efforts from your end will help us to have a genuine place for UK community for discussion.

I'll keep personal communication with those who are helping this UK community forum to become UK's most successful forum.

Regards,
          Mark,
          http://eukhost.com
          eUKhost - eNlight Cloud Hosting || eUKhost Knowledgebase
          Toll Free : 0808 262 0255 || Skype : mark_ducadi

Comment

Thats awesome. Should really keep the forum active.

Comment

yer i like the way you are handling it. and hopefully this will become a successful forum - but its still unclear to me what the topic of discussion should be?

i mean... this is a hosting companys forum, which would lead me to believe that it is for customer support and questions about your service. A service as such is great for just that, but since you say you want it to become "the UKs best forum" - this implies that you have more than just "support" in mind?

I suggest you make it clear what is to be discussed on the forums, that is if you want specific topics discussed. If on the other hand you want it to remain as free discussion, and just see how it turns out - then leave it as it is
              www.faceh.com

Comment

We want this forum to be a community forum lead by the members who have devoted time to keep this forum active and a happening place.

Other UK forums are managed by couple of ppl who dont allow anyone to speak any word against their owned companies. We have put various topics in this forum which are open for discussion but some members suggested to add some more sections and we've added those in no time.

You are most welcome to discuss any topic in this forum no matter if thats related to our service or not. We expect to see more than 1000 members for this forum in next 3 months and the senior members will get advantage of their seniority once the forum becomes that big.
                eUKhost - eNlight Cloud Hosting || eUKhost Knowledgebase
                Toll Free : 0808 262 0255 || Skype : mark_ducadi

Comment

Yeah 100 posts well 101 now lol

Comment

Working...
                  X