Huge Sale| Save up to 50% on Cloud, VPS, Shared & Reseller Plans | eUKhost

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huge Sale| Save up to 50% on Cloud, VPS, Shared & Reseller Plans | eUKhost

Take advantage of the ongoing discounts on our Shared hosting, VPS, Cloud and Reseller packages.

Click image for larger version

Name:	eUKhost-Coupon-Codes.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	74.2 KB
ID:	160393

Simply choose the respective coupon codes and get great discounts on your hosting plans:

Use Coupon code: "SAVE25" and SAVE 25% on Linux/ Windows Shared and Linux/Windows Reseller Hosting Packages with any Payment term .

Use Coupon code: "TRYVPS" and SAVE 50% on First Month for Linux / Windows VPS Hosting.

Use Coupon code: "CLOUD50OFF" and SAVE 50% on first 3 months for Cloud Hosting.

If you have any queries, kindly post here or speak with our sales representatives to know more about the offers.

Contact details:
    Live Chat - Available at our website
    Email - [email protected]
    Phone : 0800 862 0380

eUKhost Ltd.: eUK Web Hosting | eUK Dedicated Servers | eNlight Cloud Hosting | Build a Website
    Join our Affiliate program for free and earn up to 400 per sale!
    "A DECADE OF EXCELLENT SUPPORT"

Re: Huge Sale| Save up to 50% on Cloud, VPS, Shared & Reseller Plans | eUKhost

Please can you let me know the period these offers will be there and also can these coupons be used for renewals.

Comment

Originally posted by Allen Gibson View Post
      Please can you let me know the period these offers will be there and also can these coupons be used for renewals.
      Hi Hamilton,

The offer is valid till 30th of September'13 and if you shared or reseller plan is due for renewal in this month then you can avail the discount on any new order. However, we may extend the offer further. But it is best to take advantage of this great discount right away.

Check out our latest offers here.
      eUKhost Ltd.: eUK Web Hosting | eUK Dedicated Servers | eNlight Cloud Hosting | Build a Website
      Join our Affiliate program for free and earn up to 400 per sale!
      "A DECADE OF EXCELLENT SUPPORT"

Comment

Thank you for the update Eric, I will have to wait as my website is not completed yet. Please can you let me know if the same offer's are carried next month too? That would be great...Thanks

Comment

Hi Hamilton,

The ongoing offer is valid till 30th September 2013. When you would like to order the hosting package, PM me on the forum I will offer you a great deal on the hosting package. Have a nice weekend.
          James Anderson
          eUKhost Ltd
          Skype - jameswebuk
          Email - james [@] eukhost.com

Comment

Working...
          X