No announcement yet.

eUKhost 12th Anniversary Celebrations!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eUKhost 12th Anniversary Celebrations!

Dear Customers,

We're really excited to announce this week is our 12th year anniversary, and to celebrate, we've got great promotions lined up which both new and existing customers can take advantage of.

First we'd like to take the chance to thank all of our customers for making it possible to pass this incredible milestone – as we all know, the IT industry is incredibly fast-paced - and during the last decade, we've seen companies come and go, and it's thanks to our loyal customers and the dedication of the team at eUKhost that has made it possible to pass this exciting milestone!

As a thank you, we're really pleased to announce 24% off on all of our hosting services on Wednesday, 20 November 2013, and 12% off for each day thereafter up until the 2 December 2013. For more information please see our offers page.

And until the 2 December, customer orders over 24 will receive a free welcome pack with some exclusive eUKhost goodies.

Looking to the future, we have exciting plans ahead with new products in the pipeline, and we look forward to continuing to serve you and continue our founding mission to become the leading web hosting provider in the UK.

Yours sincerely,

The eUKhost Team

Promotional terms: 24% discount applies to orders placed on Wednesday 20 November 2013 only and 12% discount applies to orders placed from Thursday 21 November 2013 until the 2 December 2013. For the first invoice on new orders only; subsequent renewals will need to be paid at the full rate.

Happy Birthday!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

I am just a voluntary moderator here, I do not speak for eUKhost officially!

Comment

Re: eUKhost 12th Anniversary Celebrations!

Wow, 12 years of providing some of the best internet services the web has to offer I am over joyed we have made it this far.

I would like to thank all the fantastic staff involved in such a brilliant achievement, but most of all, you, our customers, a HUGE thank you to each and every single one of you in helping us achieve such an important milestone.

Here is to the next 12 years !!

Comment

Re: eUKhost 12th Anniversary Celebrations!

Don't forget today is the only day you can grab our 24% discount off any new order - this includes dedicated servers and cloud hosting. To take advantage of this great offer simply use the promo code ANNIVERSARY at checkout.

Thank you to all of our customers in helping us achieve this incredible milestone!

Comment

Working...
        X