Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New eUKhost Client Area Now Live

Hello everyone,

We are excited to announce our completely-redesigned new Client Area is now live, and includes a refreshing new design and a modern, clean user interface. For the next week or two, you will be able to switch between the old and new Client Area environment while we work behind the scenes to complete the transition.

Want to manage your eUKhost account on the go? Now you can. Our new Client Area works across many kinds of devices, including smartphones. You can now fully manage your account - submit tickets, pay for and manage your invoices and much more - wherever you are.

To try out the new Client Area look, simply click the "Try Our New Look" link at the top of your Client Area to switch over to the new environment.

Kind Regards,

The eUKhost Team

Re: New eUKhost Client Area Now Live

I'm having issues with accessing both the old client area - WHMCS version and the new client area. Both are timing out for me when I attempt to open them in my browser. Every so often it will allow me to login but even after that, attempting to open anything within the client area itself results in a time out.

Typical as I've just noticed an issue with a domain I registered a few days ago which for some unknown reason is showing as 'Expired' in my domain list. But I can't open a support ticket because of the time out issues above. I'll post in the relevant section of the forums regarding this.

Pollock Ross | Highland & Hill Associates | Our Disney Holiday Villa | Smart First Aid Training

Comment

All seems to be working ok here now after a router reboot.

Pollock Ross | Highland & Hill Associates | Our Disney Holiday Villa | Smart First Aid Training

Comment

Originally posted by RSVEcosse View Post
        All seems to be working ok here now after a router reboot.
        Hi RSVEcosse,

We had recently made DNS changes on our billing server which explains why you were experiencing timeout issues.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Kind regards,

Ben Stones.

Comment

Ben, are there still DNS issues with this? I'm unable again to open either the old or the new client area this morning.

Comment

Ben, are there still DNS issues with this? I'm unable again to open either the old or the new client area this morning.
            Hi RSVEcosse,

I am sorry you cannot access the Client Area again. I have forwarded this onto Alex Parker, one of our system administrators, to see what we can do to help you. I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Comment

Thanks Ben, I'll go for another router reboot but I find it strange that this action would be required every time I want to access my client area!!

Also - Is it the intention to close down the 'old' version of the client area, should we update our bookmarks to the new browser, begin to use that and forget about the old version? Or will they be run concurrently at the moment? Just wondering. Ta.

Comment

Can now access both the old and the new versions so I'm not sure what you did at your end but thanks!

Comment

Hi RSVEcosse,

Thanks Ben, I'll go for another router reboot but I find it strange that this action would be required every time I want to access my client area!!

Also - Is it the intention to close down the 'old' version of the client area, should we update our bookmarks to the new browser, begin to use that and forget about the old version? Or will they be run concurrently at the moment? Just wondering. Ta.
                  The location of the new billing system is only temporary. Over the course of the next week or two we will be migrating the new billing system over to https://billing.eukhost.com. Both client areas use our central database so you can use either one until the transition is complete.

Can now access both the old and the new versions so I'm not sure what you did at your end but thanks!
                  Your IP address appeared to be blacklisted on the server due to a large number of repeated connections. We've lifted the IP ban. Sorry about that.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Stones View Post
                    Your IP address appeared to be blacklisted on the server due to a large number of repeated connections. We've lifted the IP ban. Sorry about that.
                    Hi Ben,

I guess that my IP is also banned because I cannot connect to the either billing system since a couple days.
                    I assume my IP has been logged by posting this forum message.

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis View Post
                      Hi Ben,

I guess that my IP is also banned because I cannot connect to the either billing system since a couple days.
                      I assume my IP has been logged by posting this forum message.
                      Hi Dennis,

Your IP was removed from the blacklist on Sunday. I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Comment

Dear customers,

We are really pleased to inform you we have completed our transition to the new Client Area. We hope you enjoy the new experience. If you have any suggestions or feedback we'd love to hear it. Please e-mail us on [email protected].

Kind regards,

The eUKhost Team

Comment

A glitch I've found - the dropdown menus to access some sections don't behave properly in some instances. You click on them so they drop down but then they fold straight back up again so you can't actually select anything.
                          Jonathan Crass
                          Joint Partner in Checker Design
                          Joint Partner in Jst Hosting

Comment

Working...
                          X