Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eUKhost T-shirts

Dear Customers,

Thank you for redeeming your complementary T-shirts with eUKhost. We would like to inform you that the t-shirts shipment which were sent out in batches were completed at the beginning of the week and by now some of you should of received them.
    If you have already received your t-shirt, please post an update in this thread and also share a picture with the t-shirt on
    Wordpress Hosting - Your Adventure, Your Story!
    Website Security Bundle - Great Value Security Solutions in value-for-money package!
    Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Re: eUKhost T-shirts

I was pleased to receive my shirt a couple of days ago, especially as I had forgotten all about it because of the delayed shipment. I can't post a photo as, despite ordering the size I always wear, the shirt is too small. It's very smart though!

Comment

Originally posted by Geoffh View Post
      I was pleased to receive my shirt a couple of days ago, especially as I had forgotten all about it because of the delayed shipment. I can't post a photo as, despite ordering the size I always wear, the shirt is too small. It's very smart though!
      Like Geoffh the shirt arrived a couple of days ago but it seems to be one or two sizes smaller than the label states

I'm sure that I'll find someone to use it though.

Many thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by brain1000 View Post
        Like Geoffh the shirt arrived a couple of days ago but it seems to be one or two sizes smaller than the label states

I'm sure that I'll find someone to use it though.

Many thanks.
        Originally posted by Geoffh View Post
        Geoff, the forum requires 5 posts before uploading pictures/images.

Thank you both for your genuine feedback on the T-Shirts, we'll see if we can make replacement arrangements soon. Meanwhile, could you please PM your details to Ryan or Ben, so this can be processed.
        Rock _a.k.a._ Jack Daniel

Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Rock View Post
          Thank you both for your genuine feedback on the T-Shirts, we'll see if we can make replacement arrangements soon. Meanwhile, could you please PM your details to Ryan or Ben, so this can be processed.
          Hi Rock,

No problem, I have now managed to find an owner for the shirt, although it seems that the XXL size shown on the label is more like an L

I was a little worried that I had been eating too much recently.

Thanks anyway,
          Brian

Comment

Hi Brian and Geoff,

Please drink some Green Tea and reduce little weight. I would like to see you wearing our T-shirt.

If you don't have time for green tea, then we will send a new T-shirt for you.
            eUKhost - eNlight Cloud Hosting || eUKhost Knowledgebase
            Toll Free : 0808 262 0255 || Skype : mark_ducadi

Comment

Working...
            X