Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't miss out - grab the domain you really want! .UK landing soon

Hi everyone,

We're excited to announce the arrival of the shorter, snappier domain name for the UK. Starting now, you can pre-register a .UK domain name of your choice for just 14.99, and for those who already have a .co.uk domain name, you have first right to the matching .uk domain name. The .UK domain name will be released to General Availability on the 10 June 2014 - just 4 days away! We are pleased to offer new .UK registrations from the 10 June for just 7.99 per year.

Is a .UK domain name not what you're looking for? Why not look at the many great new domain extensions that are now available. From the hundreds of new extensions available, you'll be surprised to find just what you are looking for. From popular options like .blog, .shop and .company, take a look at our great pricing on new TLDs here: Full List of all New TLDs at eUKhost.

Have an upcoming renewal on a domain? Starting today, we're offering free domain transfers on the most popular domain extensions with FREE renewal (see below). Transfer your domain to us today for free!

To find out more, please visit: Domain Names and Registration at eUKhost

.UK Right of Registration Notice: Please be advised certain *.uk domains registered before the 10 June 2014 may have the first right to register the matching .uk domain name before anyone else, under Nominet's Dot UK reservation policy. For full details, please read our knowledgebase article.

Free transfer offer: Our free transfer offer applies to all these extensions: .com, .net, .org, .biz, .info, .uk, .co.uk, .org.uk. We will renew your domain for one year; subsequent renewals are not included. We may withdraw this offer at any time. Further terms and restrictions apply, please read our Billing Policies for full details.

Re: Don't miss out - grab the domain you really want! .UK landing soon

Hi Ben,

Glad to know that the new TLD will be available soon. Could you please confirm, If I pre-register an .uk domain from your website, am I guaranteed to get it?

Regards,
    Isonette

Comment

Welcome to community
      We cannot guarantee the successful registration of any domain name that is available for pre-registration. If we are unable to register any domain name you have purchased under pre-registration, we will provide a full refund in the form of account credit once the domain extension becomes available to the general public.
      :hammering:

Comment

Hi,

Thank you for the update Harry, so I will have to try my luck in this regards.

Could you please help me with the procedure to pre-register the .uk domain?

Regards,
        Isonette

Comment

Originally posted by Isonette View Post
          Hi,

Thank you for the update Harry, so I will have to try my luck in this regards.

Could you please help me with the procedure to pre-register the .uk domain?

Regards,
          Isonette
          Hi Isonette,

To pre-register your .uk domain name, simply go to the following URL and enter the domain name you are looking in the search field: Domain Names and Registration at eUKhost. We'll guide you through the registration process when you check out .

Kind regards,

Ben Stones

Comment

Hi Ben,

Thanks a lot for your reply. It is all clear to me now.

Cheers!!!

Comment

Morning Ben,

Say for example we currently own the domain xxx.co.uk, I went to check for the new .uk domain name of xxx.uk but find it's already taken. Is it somehow ours already?

Awaiting your reply...

Regards,
              Isonette

Comment

If you own a co.uk domain then you may have reservation rights for a .UK domain. For example, if you are the existing registrant of example.co.uk, then example.uk domain will be reserved for you for a period of five years, providing that your existing domain remains registered. If you choose not register the .UK domain during the reservation period then it will become generally available.

Comment

Morning Ben,

Say for example we currently own the domain xxx.co.uk, I went to check for the new .uk domain name of xxx.uk but find it's already taken. Is it somehow ours already?

Awaiting your reply...

Regards,
                  Isonette

Hi Isonette,

Welcome to the forum. I have below explained it to make it more clear for you.

You may first check if the .co.uk version of that .uk domain name is registered or not. If it's registered, you need to check if the .co.uk domain was registered after 28th of October, 2013. If any of the criteria matches, then you will be able to register the .uk domain name.

For example, I wish to register example.uk domain name. So I will check if example.co.uk is registered or not. As you can see in the whois that example.co.uk is not registered at all. Hence, I can register example.uk domain name today itself.

I hope this has cleared all your doubts about the registration of .uk domain names

Regards,
                  Albie

Comment

Hi Isonette,

You can get in touch with our billing department online on livechat and ask them to check the status of your .uk domain. they will check if there's any problem, if not then they will do the registration process for you and send the invoice to you.
                    eUKhost - eNlight Cloud Hosting || eUKhost Knowledgebase
                    Toll Free : 0808 262 0255 || Skype : mark_ducadi

Comment

Hi Mark,

Thank you for your reply. As per your instructions I was on live chat with one of your billing team agent, I am glad to inform you that I really had a great experience.

Great Service!

Regards,
                      Isonette

Comment

Hi Mark,

Thank you for your reply. As per your instructions I was on live chat with one of your billing team agent, I am glad to inform you that I really had a great experience.

Great Service!

Regards,
                        Isonette
                        I am really happy to hear that Isonette

Our Service has really improved over years. such excellent service given by our people makes us really proud.
                        eUKhost - eNlight Cloud Hosting || eUKhost Knowledgebase
                        Toll Free : 0808 262 0255 || Skype : mark_ducadi

Comment

Working...
                        X