FIFA World Cup 2014 Web Hosting Specials From eUKhost LTD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FIFA World Cup 2014 Web Hosting Specials From eUKhost LTD

Its Football time my friends and battles of World Cup Football teams are going to begin. It's a big moment for all Football fans and 32 teams because no other competition offers such wonderful, exciting and unpredictable moments of celebrations like FIFA. Brasil will host the World Cup 2014 and many football fans are excited to be a part of it.

This FIFA season, eUKhost is pleased to announce exciting discounts on its industry leading services and products. We are happy to announce 10% discount* with coupon code "FIFA" when placing an order. Celebrate and enjoy FIFA World Cup 2014 with eUKhost and support your best team.

Please check our exclusive web hosting plans and use "FIFA" Coupon Code to get 10% Discount.

Shared Hosting
    Linux/cpanel Web Hositng : cPanel Website & Domain Name Hosting - eUKhost
    Windows Web Hosting: Windows Web Hosting with Plesk – eUKhost

VPS Hosting
    Linux VPS Hosting : VPS Hosting – Virtual Private Servers in the UK – eUKhost
    Windows VPS Hosting: Windows VPS Hosting in the UK – eUKhost

Reseller Hosting
    Linux Reseller Hosting : Reseller Web Hosting with cPanel & WHM – eUKhost
    Windows Reseller Hosting: Windows Reseller Web Hosting with Plesk – eUKhost

Managed Dedicated server Hosting: Dedicated Servers in the UK with 24x7 Live Support

24x7x365 Technical support and 30 Day Money back guarantee with No contracts.

*This offer excludes domain names and addon products.
    Last edited by Asher Ross; 11-06-2014, 15:32.
    eUKhost LTD : 13 Years Of Web Hosting Excellence !!!
    Wordpress Blog Hosting | Website Security Bundles | SSL Certificates
    eNlight Cloud Server Hosting Services : World's no.1 Intelligent Cloud Hosting Platform.

Re: FIFA World Cup 2014 Web Hosting Specials From eUKhost LTD

It's a nice way to showcase the offers using FIFA theme .
    James Anderson
    eUKhost Ltd
    Skype - jameswebuk
    Email - james [@] eukhost.com

Comment

Lets make this exciting for everyone on our forums, including staff!

Post the 2 teams for World Cup final and score, the closest wins a Acer 7" Android Tablet also prize for runners up.

Brazil 3:2 Argentina

^ My prediction

Comment

Too optimistic for Brazil to win given their home advantage.

My prediction:

Argentina 2 : 1 Brazil
        eUKhost Ltd.: eUK Web Hosting | eUK Dedicated Servers | eNlight Cloud Hosting | Build a Website
        Join our Affiliate program for free and earn up to 400 per sale!
        "A DECADE OF EXCELLENT SUPPORT"

Comment

Brazil 1 Argentina 0
          Here is the whole World Cup, I have seen the future!

And yes, its 5AM in America. I came to work at 4AM so I can get off early to watch the opening game lol

I am just a voluntary moderator here, I do not speak for eUKhost officially!

Comment

Originally posted by Brian View Post
            Brazil 1 Argentina 0
            Here is the whole World Cup, I have seen the future!

And yes, its 5AM in America. I came to work at 4AM so I can get off early to watch the opening game lol
            Haha. You actually started work early to finish in time?

Comment

Well, that all depends on what your definition of started is lol

I am just a voluntary moderator here, I do not speak for eUKhost officially!

Comment

Originally posted by Brian View Post
                Well, that all depends on what your definition of started is lol
                Hahaha! I promise not to tell your boss .

Comment

Watch for Belgium this time. I am sure you will get shocked once they reach Finals
                  eUKhost - eNlight Cloud Hosting || eUKhost Knowledgebase
                  Toll Free : 0808 262 0255 || Skype : mark_ducadi

Comment

Surprised to see none of the European Giants and last edition's top three teams figure in anyone's prediction this time around. Probably because its being hosted in South America this time around.

Out of Spain, Netherlands and Germany, I'd predict atleast one to make the top two.
                    Wordpress Hosting - Your Adventure, Your Story!
                    Website Security Bundle - Great Value Security Solutions in value-for-money package!
                    Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

Seems no one is keenly following the World Cup this time around. Spain and England already knocked out of the tourney after two listless performances and with them goes one of my three predictions

The way Netherlands and Germany are playing though, it would be tough for the rest to stop them in the knockout stage.
                      Wordpress Hosting - Your Adventure, Your Story!
                      Website Security Bundle - Great Value Security Solutions in value-for-money package!
                      Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan View Post
                        The way Netherlands and Germany are playing though, it would be tough for the rest to stop them in the knockout stage.
                        I completely agree with Ryan, they are having a fabulous game in the tournament.

I would like to see Brazil to be one of the top two along with the Netherlands.

Comment

Colombia will knock out Brazil today. Belgium will win the Cup
                          eUKhost - eNlight Cloud Hosting || eUKhost Knowledgebase
                          Toll Free : 0808 262 0255 || Skype : mark_ducadi

Comment

Originally posted by eUKhost.com View Post
                            Colombia will knock out Brazil today. Belgium will win the Cup
                            Germany and Brazil will make it to the semis and Argentina will disappoint Belgium tomorrow.

Originally posted by eukrobert View Post
                            Lets make this exciting for everyone on our forums, including staff!

Post the 2 teams for World Cup final and score, the closest wins a Acer 7" Android Tablet also prize for runners up.

Brazil 3:2 Argentina

^ My prediction

Argentina 2:1 Germany
                            James Anderson
                            eUKhost Ltd
                            Skype - jameswebuk
                            Email - james [@] eukhost.com

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan View Post
                              Seems no one is keenly following the World Cup this time around. Spain and England already knocked out of the tourney after two listless performances and with them goes one of my three predictions

I'm afraid after England lost its place everyone lost interest here .

Comment

Working...
                              X