Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: FIFA World Cup 2014 Web Hosting Specials From eUKhost LTD

Originally posted by Brian View Post

Anybody going to watch the 3/4 place playoff ? Ive never watched one before as I had no interest but I am thinking I will this time round.
    I'll watch for first 30 minutes only, as I think it would be another Humiliating defeat for Brazil.

My prediction for the Finals
    Germany 5 - 1 Argentina
    eUKhost - eNlight Cloud Hosting || eUKhost Knowledgebase
    Toll Free : 0808 262 0255 || Skype : mark_ducadi

Comment

Thats a bold prediction for the final, if that is the outcome I will be calling you to make predictions in the Premier League before I place my bets next season!

Originally posted by eUKhost.com View Post
      I'll watch for first 30 minutes only, as I think it would be another Humiliating defeat for Brazil.

My prediction for the Finals

I am just a voluntary moderator here, I do not speak for eUKhost officially!

Comment

Originally posted by Rock View Post
        I think the Dutch will fight the Germans in the finals..& either of these two will win!
        So be it, Germany made it all their way Congratulations to the World Champions!

Attached Files
        Rock _a.k.a._ Jack Daniel

Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

Amazing game of Football . it was great fun to watch the Finals. Romero was the super star of the match, as he saved many shots. so the most exciting tournament that happens once in 4 years is over now.

Comment

I think many people in Germany are happy right now . I'm not terribly interested in football so I did find it funny people crying when Argentina lost. Quite sad if you ask me .

Comment

In nerd terms, imagine if Firefox, Chrome et all where banned and the whole world had to use IE. Thats exactly how Argentina fans felt about the loss.

Originally posted by Ben View Post
              I think many people in Germany are happy right now . I'm not terribly interested in football so I did find it funny people crying when Argentina lost. Quite sad if you ask me .

Comment

Originally posted by Brian View Post
                In nerd terms, imagine if Firefox, Chrome et all where banned and the whole world had to use IE. Thats exactly how Argentina fans felt about the loss.
                Haha. Well thank you for putting this into terms I can understand, Brian .

Comment

Any sports should be looked as Sports only. Athletes should put their 100% and then enjoy the results whatever it may be.

anyone would like to comment on the Twitter news about the match being fixed ?

"FIFA Corruption" Twitter handle disclosed few hours before the match that "Mario Goetze" will score in the 2nd extra time and Germany will win by 1-0 ?

Comment

Any sports should be looked as Sports only. Athletes should put their 100% and then enjoy the results whatever it may be.

"FIFA Corruption" Twitter handle disclosed few hours before the match that "Mario Goetze" will score in the 2nd extra time and Germany will win by 1-0 ?
                    http://screamer.deadspin.com/the-fif...ium=socialflow

Looks like a low life individual wanted to create a storm in a teacup.

Comment

The person behind the account had tweeted out numerous possibilities, and deleted all the incorrect tweets after the result. That's a lot of effort to fool people.... Here's how it all went:

This series of tweets is making the rounds following Germany's win in the World Cup final. It's supposed to try & make you think that FIFA is corrupt & the tournament is rigged. When you take a quick glance it looks very legitimate & convincing, especially after an emotionally draining game.

But there's one problem: It's all fake.

That might be hard to believe. After all, the tweets are time-stamped & you can't travel back to tweet something in the past, but a simple trick can make it appear like you did.
                      • Create a protected account: This part is simple. Sign up for a new Twitter account & lock it so people can't read your tweets.
                      • Tweet every possible outcome you can think of: A user sits behind their protected account & tweets out every possible score, each outcome. Maybe it's just that Germany will win 1-0, perhaps you go more in depth & list every player scoring. It doesn't matter that you're flooding a timeline, no one will see it.
                      • Wait for the result & delete your bad tweets: Now it's all about cleaning up your work to leave a few incriminating tweets. In this case it was easy: Germany will win in extra time, they'll win 1-0, Goetze will score. Get rid of "Messi will score" & "Argentina will win" & the rest of your bad tweets & you're set to execute your plan.
                      • Make the account public: Suddenly those carefully crafted comments look like prescience. "Whoa... how did they know?! FIFA must be corrupt!" Nope, it's just one individual with an ax to grind & too much time.
                      This crazy person must have spent hours tweeting each & every possibility, although his ( @FifNdhs ) efforts proved fruitful for him to create chaos, the spirit of the game lives post this crap I hope England will do much better in Russia 2018!
                      Rock _a.k.a._ Jack Daniel

Comment

Glad to see it's over; at least I can peacefully drink my coffee in the office. During the whole tournament die-hard football lovers (who even not able to pronounce names of each player on their favorite team) ruined every interesting discussion (or you can say Gossip) which happens only near the coffee machine.

Btw, can any die-hard football lover will explain me offside rule in soccer. I tried to understand it by reading the Wikipedia article, but that information is as complicated as Government monetary policies.

Comment

These antics are usually seen during or after any major global sporting event It would be good if every sport is enjoyed the way it should be rather than question the integrity of players every time they get on to the field.
                          Wordpress Hosting - Your Adventure, Your Story!
                          Website Security Bundle - Great Value Security Solutions in value-for-money package!

Comment

I have to say that that is a brilliant hoax. Predict every outcome and delete the wrong ones, how genius is that. In 2014 and social media we dont need facts, people see something they agree with and BOOM its fact. Much like this. That guy should be awarded some monetary reward for this.

Comment

Originally posted by Irene9001 View Post
                              Btw, can any die-hard football lover will explain me offside rule in soccer. I tried to understand it by reading the Wikipedia article, but that information is as complicated as Government monetary policies.
                              Offside rule is very simple. if a player from your team is passing the Ball to you in the opposite teams Half side, then there has to be at least 1 more player of the opposite side beside its Goal keeper before the Ball is shot by your player to you. If you get the pass due to mistake of opposition player, then Offisde rule doesn't apply.

Comment

Working...
                              X