Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New: Get instant SMS notifications from eUKhost on account activity, orders and more

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New: Get instant SMS notifications from eUKhost on account activity, orders and more

Hi everyone,

We are super excited to announce the launch of our free SMS notifications service, allowing you to be instantly notified on your phone when an invoice is due, order is set up, a domain that is about to expire or when details are changed on your client account. Our free SMS notification service is easy to set up - from the client area, simply go to Account Details -> SMS Notifications and enter your mobile phone number and at what time you prefer to receive SMS notifications. If we need to text you about something important (e.g. if your client account password has been changed), our system will send you an SMS immediately, regardless the hour. You can take advantage of free SMS notifications for:
    • Invoice Reminders
    • Order Setups
    • Changes to Account Details
    • Changes to Account Password
    • Domain Expiry
    • Special eUKhost Promotions

As we serve customers around the world, we are pleased to announce our SMS notifications service will be free with over 760 mobile networks in more than 210 countries around the world.

Kind Regards,

The eUKhost Team

Re: New: Get instant SMS notifications from eUKhost on account activity, orders and more

Signed up and received my welcome txt. Do you know if it will always come from the same number or is there a range of numbers it will come from ?

I am just a voluntary moderator here, I do not speak for eUKhost officially!

Comment

Re: New: Get instant SMS notifications from eUKhost on account activity, orders and more

Originally posted by Brian View Post
      Signed up and received my welcome txt. Do you know if it will always come from the same number or is there a range of numbers it will come from ?
      Hi Brian,

You'll receive SMS text messages from the same number each time we need to message you.

Comment

Working...
      X