Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre Order Your .LONDON Domain Name!

Dear Customers,

We are excited to announce the .LONDON domain extension will become publicly available from the 9 September - just 5 days away!

Whether you run a business in London, live in the capital or simply have an interest in the London area, finding the domain name you've always wanted is now easier than ever. Nothing could be more local and relevant than your own .LONDON domain name!

London is a truly diverse, global city and the same is just as true for the brand new .LONDON domain name. Anyone can register one - so Pre-Register yours now before the 9th September and get the domain name you've always wanted before it's too late!
    Wordpress Hosting - Your Adventure, Your Story!
    Website Security Bundle - Great Value Security Solutions in value-for-money package!
    Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Re: Pre Order Your .LONDON Domain Name!

.. and I've just unsubscribed from the newsletter due the "spam" email received about this. Why the hell would anyone outside London be remotely interested?!
    sigpicManaged osCmax hosting
    (I'm not social )

Comment

Originally posted by ejsolutions View Post
      .. and I've just unsubscribed from the newsletter due the "spam" email received about this. Why the hell would anyone outside London be remotely interested?!
      Hi EJ,

I can tell you we debated this for quite some time internally, however there are many legitimate reasons why companies and individuals across the UK may want to register a .LONDON domain name, so we felt it was best to let all customers within the UK know about the .LONDON launch. We appreciate a .LONDON domain name is not for everyone .

Kind Regards.

Comment

I'm glad that at least some thought went into it.

Will/would .scot/.aberdeen/.manchester/.leeds etc. get the same treatment?
        sigpicManaged osCmax hosting
        (I'm not social )

Comment

Originally posted by ejsolutions View Post
          I'm glad that at least some thought went into it.

Will/would .scot/.aberdeen/.manchester/.leeds etc. get the same treatment?
          Hopefully, every city, county, state, town will have a g-TLD soon.. according to ICANN, 1300 new domains would be made available in the next few years!
          Rock _a.k.a._ Jack Daniel

Comment

Hi Ej,

As you have unsubscribed from the newsletter, you will not receive any updates from us. Let me know if you would like subscribe again.
            James Anderson
            eUKhost Ltd
            Skype - jameswebuk
            Email - james [@] eukhost.com

Comment

Originally posted by Rock View Post
              Hopefully, every city, county, state, town will have a g-TLD soon.. according to ICANN, 1300 new domains would be made available in the next few years!
              One thing I can surely say about this TLD flood; it can be both a problem and an opportunity.

Comment

Originally posted by Irene9001 View Post
                One thing I can surely say about this TLD flood; it can be both a problem and an opportunity.
                Couldn't agree more than that
                Rock _a.k.a._ Jack Daniel

Comment

It will definitely make more area specific website better for sure having more domains. I have a few .london in mind.

For example I want to do a party scene site for Dublin so all the good domains are gone though, but .dublin brings in a whole host of opportunities for me.

I am just a voluntary moderator here, I do not speak for eUKhost officially!

Comment

Working...
                  X