Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As Eukhost turns 13, see how we've grown over the years

Dear Members,
    On 20th November we will be celebrating 13 years of web hosting excellence and we would like to thank you for sharing in our journey. As an occasion that wouldn’t have been possible without you, we would like to invite you to share in the toast.
    The eUKhost Journey
    Having clocked up 13 years as an industry leader, eUKhost has achieved a lot in this time. Here are some of our greatest accomplishments:
    Hosting Heaven, the original brand name of eUKhost, was established, changing to eUKhost a short time later.
    Reseller hosting plans were introduced, allowing customers to be their own host.
    Late 2004
    One of the first web hosting companies in the world to provide true 24x7x365 support.
    Industry leading Dell dedicated servers were introduced to the service line up.
    2005 - 2006
    Launch of our forums, which became the most popular web hosting forums in the UK within 2 years.
    Partnership with Microsoft was announced and launch of our hugely anticipated advanced VPS servers.
    eUKhost's global customer base was celebrated with over 3,000 customers worldwide receiving a limited edition t-shirt.
    Pioneering cloud hosting launched with Microsoft Hyper-V partnership.
    VMWare partnership was formed, adding to the advanced cloud offerings.
    A decade of web hosting was celebrated with prizes worth up to 50,000 handed to customers.
    Revolutionary eNlight cloud was launched allowing customers to only pay for resources used.
    Total revamp of the billing area and the huge launch of MTvSCAN, which assertively protects websites from malware.
    A brand new, fully responsive website is launched, SMS billing notifications have also been introduced to keep customers informed on the move, along with a feature-packed server monitoring package that includes SMS alerts.
    " It is fantastic to see the company I founded back in 2001 still prosper heading into 2015. The technological advances we have achieved over the past 13 years, which are backed by our unmatchable true 24x7 live support, have allowed us to differentiate ourselves in what is a tough industry and continue to thrive and lead the way, with 93% of our customers recommending us. I would like to thank each and every single one of you, our customers, for making this huge milestone possible and being part of the eUKhost family. Thank you."
    - Robert King (MD)
    eUKhost Ltd
    James Anderson
    eUKhost Ltd
    Skype - jameswebuk
    Email - james [@] eukhost.com

Re: As Eukhost turns 13, see how we've grown over the years

It seems like last week you where giving away huge prizes for 10 year celebrations and now we are here on year 13, where does time go ??

I am just a voluntary moderator here, I do not speak for eUKhost officially!

Comment

Happy Birthday Eukhost!

You're in the Teen's now..

Rock _a.k.a._ Jack Daniel

Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Brian View Post
        It seems like last week you where giving away huge prizes for 10 year celebrations and now we are here on year 13, where does time go ??
        It's xmas next month, Brian, Gifts are being wrapped at the mo..
        Rock _a.k.a._ Jack Daniel

Comment

This journey has been amazing so far

I've loved each and every moment. I had never heard that customers can become friends for lifetime. eUKhost is a unique story for the online industry.

eUKhost - eNlight Cloud Hosting || eUKhost Knowledgebase
          Toll Free : 0808 262 0255 || Skype : mark_ducadi

Comment

Happy 13th birthday

Comment

I am extremely proud to be part of such a fantastic company and it is a pleasure to work alongside some of the finest and most experienced people I know. For a company in our hyper-competitive industry to be in this position a decade later is an achievement we can all be proud of. Our success would not have been possible without the continued support and loyalty of our customers - thank you! We have many exciting things lined up for 2015. Happy Birthday eUKhost!
              Find us on Twitter and Facebook

Need to contact us?
              Customer Support: Client Area - 0800 862 0380 (option 2)
              Customer Relations: [email protected] - 0800 862 0380 (option 3)
              Sales: [email protected] - 0800 862 0380 (option 1)

The opinions or views expressed above are not necessarily the opinions or views of eUKhost Ltd.

Comment

Happy Birthday eUKhost!
                Regards,
                Kieran A.
                Cloud Administrator

Comment

Happy Birthday eUKhost.. key milestones since 2001...

eUKhost LTD : 13 Years Of Web Hosting Excellence !!!
                  Wordpress Blog Hosting | Website Security Bundles | SSL Certificates
                  eNlight Cloud Server Hosting Services : World's no.1 Intelligent Cloud Hosting Platform.

Comment

Happy Birthday eUkhost

Comment

Happy Birth day eUKhost and thank you for being reliable from the first day…Keep Rocking….

Comment

Happy Birthday to eUKhost! Proud to be associated with this company all these years

As Mark mentioned above, it has been an equally amazing journey for the staff members too
                        Wordpress Hosting - Your Adventure, Your Story!
                        Website Security Bundle - Great Value Security Solutions in value-for-money package!

Comment

I agree, it is quite unique. I have the memories of when we where just starting out when everybody had different roles vs todays roles. Its been good to watch hosting heaven develop into eUK and mature into what we have here.

I remember back in Dublin at the time I didnt have a credit card to pay for hosting so I had to call me sister in England to get her card details to get started. Not sure if I did pay her back or not

Originally posted by eUKhost.com View Post
                          This journey has been amazing so far

I've loved each and every moment. I had never heard that customers can become friends for lifetime. eUKhost is a unique story for the online industry.

I am just a voluntary moderator here, I do not speak for eUKhost officially!

Comment

It's been a great journey so far and eUKhost has been great to be associated with.

Happy 13th eUKhost
                            eUKhost Ltd.: eUK Web Hosting | eUK Dedicated Servers | eNlight Cloud Hosting | Build a Website
                            Join our Affiliate program for free and earn up to 400 per sale!
                            "A DECADE OF EXCELLENT SUPPORT"

Comment

Many Many Happy Returns Of the Day…eukhost...

Comment

ban-img
                              Working...
                              X