Important Security Update for Live Chat & Support usage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Important Security Update for Live Chat & Support usage

Security Questions required for Live Chat and Phone from 27th May.

Dear Customers,

From tomorrow, 27 May, we will be introducing new security measures to customer accounts that will change how we verify your identity on the telephone or during a live chat session. When you contact us you will now be asked to confirm a 5 digit pin number or answer a set of security questions.

How can I set my pin & security questions?

To set a 5 digit pin number or record your security questions, all you need to do is login to your eUKhost client area and complete the following steps:
    • From the main dashboard you need to select Account Details from the left menu
    • Select Security Questions from the drop down options
    • Follow the instructions on the page to set your 5 digit pin and/or your security questions
    Why do I need to do this?

Account security is very important to eUKhost and our customers. To ensure that we maintain a high level of security when servicing your account, we have decided to implement these new security features. Establishing your identity should now be quicker, the chances of an unauthorised third party accessing your account are greatly reduced and having these memorable questions can help us if your details are no longer up to date and you would like to make changes to your account.

Need help?

If you need help setting up the new security pin or questions, please call our Customer Service Team on 0800 862 0380 who will be happy to help guide you through the process. Please note that our team will be unable to complete this process on your behalf, you will need to enter the details manually in the client area. They can troubleshoot any problems you are experiencing or explain this new feature in more detail.

Kind Regards
    The eUKhost Team
    https://www.eukhost.com
    Wordpress Hosting - Your Adventure, Your Story!
    Website Security Bundle - Great Value Security Solutions in value-for-money package!
    Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Re: Important Security Update for Live Chat & Support usage

Thankyou for keeping us posted, much appreciated!

Comment

Hello Ryan,

This looks really very interesting to me as when it comes to my account security I am worried and keep looking for all the options I have to secure it asap. Anyways I am planing to host couple of my websites with your company in coming few days or may be a week and I was wondering Me being a new client trying to initiate a chat with the sales team would require these details mentioned by you, right? So where m I suppose to get or register them??
      Thank you..

Comment

Originally posted by Frenetick View Post
        Hello Ryan,

This looks really very interesting to me as when it comes to my account security I am worried and keep looking for all the options I have to secure it asap. Anyways I am planing to host couple of my websites with your company in coming few days or may be a week and I was wondering Me being a new client trying to initiate a chat with the sales team would require these details mentioned by you, right? So where m I suppose to get or register them??
        Thank you..
        This security arrangement is in place for authentication purpose applicable to our existing customers only. If you do not have an account with us and you are inquiring for a new service with sales team over live chat, this security update will not be applicable to you.
        Wordpress Hosting - Your Adventure, Your Story!
        Website Security Bundle - Great Value Security Solutions in value-for-money package!
        Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

Hello Everyone,

Infact most of our clients have given a very positive feedback about the new Security Update. Few of them are still creating a new PIN and most of them have already created the PIN. We are proactively informing our clients about this new security feature and I'm sure very soon all the users will have their own PIN.

Happy Weekend

Regards,
          Rex Miller
          http://eukhost.com

Comment

This is a very smart step taken to enhance the security level.
            SEC_RITY is not complete without U!

Comment

ban-img
            Working...
            X