Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Topsites OPEN!

Hello All,

As mentioned in an earlier post we were unable to complete the top website hosting competition for customers due to the huge response we got.

We have therefore decided to open a topsites whereby every month the top website hosting will be given a hosting related prize.

Be number 1 for the new year and get a huge hosting upgrade

Try it out at:
    http://topsites.eukhost.com/

Join now and rapidly move up the rankings.

Kind Regards

Robert King
    Sales Manager

This would be great, if it was accurate. It's telling me I've had 6 page views in 3 days. My own stats program places that in the hundreds. The idea that I've had no page views today is simply ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris McQuillan
      This would be great, if it was accurate. It's telling me I've had 6 page views in 3 days. My own stats program places that in the hundreds. The idea that I've had no page views today is simply ridiculous.
      Re paste the code in, it works fine for me.

Comment

How come another website hosting has a gateway to deter cheating and my website hosting doesn't?

Comment

If the website hosting you are talking about is sci fi heaven, then i believe that this website hosting has some sort of a robot trailing it as i have been refreshing top website hostings page and his counter goes up in unique hits every minute.

Comment

35 minutes on and there has been an increase by at least 40 hits.

Comment

Robots can't affect the system as far as I know (doesn't it need different IP addresses?)

But I'll explain why its been going up so quickly.

We're being linked to from the following:
              www. fireflyfans.net/thread.asp?b=7&t=15968&newsid=0
              Which is pulling in a lot of hits as its displaying on the www. fireflyfans.net main page.

Also, we uploaded some Doctor Who videos today, which are being linked to from:
              www. exisle.net/mb/index.php?showtopic=35144

The new theme tune from Doctor Who is being linked to from:
              www. trekbbs.com/threads/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=5418867&page=1&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=7&fpart=1

Our competition too, is being linked to from here:
              www. trekbbs.com/threads/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=5422827&page=1&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=7&fpart=1

Our Tom Hanks story is being linked to from here:
              www. sflare.com/?p=1050

I hope this explanation is satisfactory for you, but definitely no robots are being used.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris.biy
                35 minutes on and there has been an increase by at least 40 hits.
                May I just mention that the accusation of cheating is not one I take lightly.

Comment

I'm assuming this has closed by now...

Comment

Working...
                  X