No announcement yet.

Free End User Support for Resellers !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free End User Support for Resellers !!!

Here's a news for you :-

We have launched new service which will cover 24x7 Support for customers of resellers anonymously

All you have to do is setup a form on your website hosting for your customers and they will open tickets from that form. Make sure that they fillup their domain name in 1 field of the form as our support team would like to figure out the server on which their account is hosted.

Billing and Sales section of your helpdesk should go to your email address and support should reach our helpdesk by email on support @ supportdepartment.net

All emails reaching support @ supportdepartment.net are answered by our staff members without any signature and there wont be any way for your customers to figure out eukhost behind the picture.

You can get in touch with our staff and request for another email address on different domain name if supportdepartment is not going to work for you.
    eUKhost - eNlight Cloud Hosting || eUKhost Knowledgebase
    Toll Free : 0808 262 0255 || Skype : mark_ducadi

Sounds graet

Does this offer cover VPS Hosting hosting?

Chris

Comment

Yes. All customers can take advantage of this offer.

We are working on improving our response time so hopefully from next month you will get response time of 10 - 20 minutes for tickets.

Comment

I would personally stay well clear of any end user support which they offer.

Even though all emails are responded to promptly, support staff are unaware of who they are dealing with and will sell EUKHost products to customers.

For example if a customer sends a support to technical support and supports suggests a virtual private server then the support staff will sell EUKHost products clearning your customers over night

The worst thing was that when i complained and asked for a refund not one member of staff said sorry. Not good!!!

Comment

Sour Grapes?

Are you going to support your accusations with some facts or just hide behind this anonymity? I expect your IP address has been recorded so perhaps we'll find out who you really are ...
          Gadge

Too many nice toys too little time to play with 'em!

Comment

Originally posted by xcustomer View Post

Even though all emails are responded to promptly, support staff are unaware of who they are dealing with and will sell EUKHost products to customers.

For example if a customer sends a support to technical support and supports suggests a virtual private server then the support staff will sell EUKHost products clearning your customers over night

The worst thing was that when i complained and asked for a refund not one member of staff said sorry. Not good!!!
            eUKhost only provides support not sales for end users. In no way would this be the case.

Comment

For example if a customer sends a support to technical support and supports suggests a virtual private server then the support staff will sell EUKHost products clearing your customers over night

We have never forced any of our customers to opt for end user support. If you are efficient to convince your customers about role of eUKhost then they wont have any problem even if they manage to find that someone from eUKhost replied to them. I would say that your relationship with your customers is what makes big difference.

end user support service was included to help our resellers in reducing their costs. Cost of hosting plan is nothing in comparison to cost of 24x7 support.

I have gone through the cancellation and refund request you had submitted and you were requested to provide us with proof of what went wrong with our replies to your customers and you never did that. How can you expect us to say sorry when you have no proof of what wrong replies were given to your customers ?

As I've said previously that we included end user support feature only to help our customers and not to make any of your customers signup with us directly. If you think that your customers may move to us directly then don't opt for end user support.

Reply back to same ticket with proof and if I see our mistake in it then I will say sorry to you in ticket, in this forum and wherever you want.

Comment

If the customer finds out that eUKhost is providing the support and decides to go with them that is bad luck - but after all eUKhost is providing support for your customers at no cost - even though it is costing them to run it.

I doubt eUKhost would use such a poor and underhand method such as customer poaching!! - they don't need to!!
                David Smith
                Managing Director
                DPS Computing Limited

- Massive update! (September 2011) - It's now not neglected!!
                - New Site (10/2009)

Comment

Thanks David !

Thats exactly what our billing staff mentioned in reply to Lee's Refund request. Refund was issued on same day and we have always issued full refund to those who canceled within 30 days and we do give partial refund even if some cancels his shared hosting plan after 6 months or so.

This should be sufficient for you to understand that we don't need your customers to come to us. Our name and our reputation is more important for us and we will never go against our policies for any cost.

Basically this whole discussion sounds very funny to me. eUKhost trying to steal customer of its own customer. LOL

Comment

Thanks for your comments, i do understand but i do think "wont be any way for your customers to figure out eukhost behind the picture." is a incorrect.

oh btw i sent the transcript of this two times, one on the email that was replied to. If you dont think im telling the truth that's fine!

Personally, i would rather pay a a small fee for end user support to ensure that this doesn't happen
                    Last edited by xcustomer; 23-06-2007, 21:04.

Comment

Thanks for your comments, i do understand but i do think "wont be any way for your customers to figure out eukhost behind the picture." is a incorrect.

oh btw i sent the transcript of this two times, one on the email that was replied to. If you don't think im telling the truth that's fine!
                      There's no reason for us to prove you dishonest as thats not going to help us. Though it has been mentioned that you customers wont be able to figure out eUKhost but you need to ensure that your forms send proper information on our helpdesk coz if the ticket comes directly to us as it came to you then it wont help us in giving proper reply to your customer.

You should have discussed detailed working of this anonymous support before directly forwarding emails to us. Its not completely our fault if things went wrong with this anonymous support service.

Comment

Sorry but i did try

Perhaps you should provide a end user support tutorial or something, cos no offence but i wasnt getting much help from your support staff

Comment

Sorry but i did try

Perhaps you should provide a end user support tutorial or something, cos no offence but i wasnt getting much help from your support staff
                          Initially we never got good response for this service as none of our resellers preferred to use the service. this service moved down in our priorities and we never expected something similar to happen. We will try to implement some other solution to make this service work as our guys keep on answering tickets in a flow and it is possible that they may reply with eUKhost.com in their signature while answering ticket raised by your customer.

As of now we will get this service removed from our website hosting and it will be displayed again once we have some better solution and more support staff

Comment

Do tell us when you reimplement the new service. There is some interest in it .
                            David Smith
                            Managing Director
                            DPS Computing Limited

- Massive update! (September 2011) - It's now not neglected!!
                            - New Site (10/2009)

Comment

Yes there definately is interest in it. I was looking at is as a major part of hosting that I was going to offer my customers from my reseller account. I can't sit infront of a computer 24X7 which is why the reseller hosting with the end user support sounded great.... It now causes a problem for me with it not being available currently.

Roughly what time scale are you talking about before it will be available again? And this may not work 100%, but would it work if some kind of forwarding was added to this type of support emails with RESELLER in the subject?
                              Jonathan Crass
                              Joint Partner in Checker Design
                              Joint Partner in Jst Hosting

Comment

Working...
                              X