This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yep thats cool.
    In 1972 a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire the A-Team.

Comment

• Originally posted by ste_ View Post
      yep thats cool.
      So I take it your thinking of entering the competition now? lol
      David Smith
      Managing Director
      DPS Computing Limited

- Massive update! (September 2011) - It's now not neglected!!
      - New Site (10/2009)

Comment

• i dont need a free domain i have no need for one.
        In 1972 a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire the A-Team.

Comment

i dont need a free domain i have no need for one.
          Oh right! You could donate it to someone lol
          David Smith
          Managing Director
          DPS Computing Limited

- New Site (10/2009)

Comment

• or i could sell it the highest bidder

Comment

or i could sell it the highest bidder
              Depends what name you managed to get! Any ideas?
              David Smith
              Managing Director
              DPS Computing Limited

- New Site (10/2009)

Comment

• yourbidmysale

Comment

yourbidmysale
                  hehehe - if you manage to get a really valuable domain it might be yourbidmysale .
                  David Smith
                  Managing Director
                  DPS Computing Limited

- New Site (10/2009)

Comment

• Originally posted by DPS Computing View Post
                    To use your domain you need to change the nameservers in https://www.eukhost.com/mb/ to the nameservers of your free hosting account and add the domain to your free hosting account control panel (assuming that your free host supports domain name hosting - which isn't always the case).

The difference between Linux and Windows is Linux is more reliable in my opinion and cPanel and WHM make a good choice for control panel.
                    Are these like different OS's when hosting? Is there a MAC OX hosting? Or... am I confused somewhere. lol

Comment

• I don't think you can actually get cPanel, HostingController or Plesk on Mac OS at all, so no. Do you have any experience at all in domains or hosting? Linux is an operating system yes, same as Windows. Now, suppose you have your own "space" on this server where you can create your own website hosting, let's say on a Linux. Here at eUKhost with Linux OS's you get cPanel. Now to create your own website hosting you go into this cPanel control panel and then your ready to set off. I do recommend getting some experience in the domain & hosting industry before even applying for domains & hosting. Just experiment with features inside cPanel and you'll get to know it fast! Are you hosted with eUKhost or another provider?

Comment

• Originally posted by rocklee0891 View Post
                        Are these like different OS's when hosting? Is there a MAC OX hosting? Or... am I confused somewhere. lol
                        Simply to answer your question there is only Linux and Windows hosting.

And Ben, rock is on free hosting so hence not at eUKhost (which is unfortunate for him as he doesnt get the great service we do!). rock has said he is saving up for paid hosting with eUK though.
                        Last edited by DPS Computing; 05-06-2007, 13:22.
                        David Smith
                        Managing Director
                        DPS Computing Limited

- New Site (10/2009)

Comment

Working...
                        X