Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brian View Post
    Originally posted by DPS Computing View Post

Lol, I hope that day comes soon for you Brian .
    Me too, no chick wants a dieing Walrus flapping around on them!
    Lol!! I love your way with words .

Originally posted by eUKhost.com View Post
    We will be sending out T-shirts in next couple of months with a new design. unfortunately they will arrive in winter.

I will request Robert to make a new design, but other designers are most welcome to send their designs to me, I'll send a special gift to the person whose design gets approved by our team.
    Woooo! I want one, I want one!!!! .
    David Smith
    Managing Director
    DPS Computing Limited

- Massive update! (September 2011) - It's now not neglected!!
    - New Site (10/2009)

Comment

• We are thinking of doing it in a different way this time. We will request all customers to login and choose the size and design of T-shirt they would like. I am trying to prepare a budget for the same, but we may need to charge for shipping, as the cost of T-shirts for 20k customers will go above 80k, shipping charges will be around 40k. I don't want to make any compromise on the quality of T-shirts, coz i do wear those 3-4 years old T-shirts once or twice in a week and they haven't changed at all.
      eUKhost - eNlight Cloud Hosting || eUKhost Knowledgebase
      Toll Free : 0808 262 0255 || Skype : mark_ducadi

Comment

• Originally posted by eUKhost.com View Post
        We are thinking of doing it in a different way this time. We will request all customers to login and choose the size and design of T-shirt they would like. I am trying to prepare a budget for the same, but we may need to charge for shipping, as the cost of T-shirts for 20k customers will go above 80k, shipping charges will be around 40k. I don't want to make any compromise on the quality of T-shirts, coz i do wear those 3-4 years old T-shirts once or twice in a week and they haven't changed at all.
        Sounds good to me . I think David wants that Audi so he may not agree . Just kidding David .

Comment

We are thinking of doing it in a different way this time. We will request all customers to login and choose the size and design of T-shirt they would like. I am trying to prepare a budget for the same, but we may need to charge for shipping, as the cost of T-shirts for 20k customers will go above 80k, shipping charges will be around 40k. I don't want to make any compromise on the quality of T-shirts, coz i do wear those 3-4 years old T-shirts once or twice in a week and they haven't changed at all.
          Yes, I agree - don't compromise on quality. Those last ones were really good. And the log on and pick idea is a good one too . Is there a special additional gift with the t shirt, for say example, forum members with over 6,800 posts? roflmao.

Originally posted by Ben View Post
          Sounds good to me . I think David wants that Audi so he may not agree . Just kidding David .
          Haha . Well, I think an Audi would look nice with me driving it around, you can't deny that .
          David Smith
          Managing Director
          DPS Computing Limited

- New Site (10/2009)

Comment

• Wouldnt hurt to have a customer pay for shipping either I dont think, puts aside the people who want one to put away and people who really want one and would wear it IMHO. I wore mine before bloated .... :P

I am just a voluntary moderator here, I do not speak for eUKhost officially!

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian View Post
              Wouldn't hurt to have a customer pay for shipping either I don't think, puts aside the people who want one to put away and people who really want one and would wear it IMHO. I wore mine before bloated .... :P
              hehe

Thanks Brian

Originally posted by DPS Computing View Post
              Yes, I agree - don't compromise on quality. Those last ones were really good. And the log on and pick idea is a good one too . Is there a special additional gift with the t shirt, for say example, forum members with over 6,800 posts? roflmao.
              Indeed There's a special gift for you and you won't forget this year's xmas gift.
              eUKhost - eNlight Cloud Hosting || eUKhost Knowledgebase
              Toll Free : 0808 262 0255 || Skype : mark_ducadi

Comment

hehe

Thanks Brian

Indeed There's a special gift for you and you won't forget this year's xmas gift.
                I'm excited and nervous all at the same time now!! lol. Do I get any clues to the special gift? .
                David Smith
                Managing Director
                DPS Computing Limited

- New Site (10/2009)

Comment

Working...
                X