Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5 Reasons to Use a CMS (Content Management System)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 Reasons to Use a CMS (Content Management System)

Content Management Systems, otherwise shortened to CMS, are used as the base for many websites on the Internet. Whilst developing your own website from scratch may seem like the best option for those craving customisation and full control over how it works, most popular CMS programs offer a similar option and for all intents and […]

More...

Re: 5 Reasons to Use a CMS (Content Management System)

CMS (Content Management System) is the easiest way to develop and deploy a website within small amount of time with flexible features and functionality. It is easy to customise a CMS according to any website design and development requirements. Wordpress, Joomla and Drupal are counted as one of the reliable CMS to get a start with Linux servers. To know more about how to install Wordpress on a domain please visit: How to install WordPress | cPanel Softaculous | WP Installation
    Last edited by Asher Ross; 19-02-2015, 05:00.
    eUKhost LTD : 13 Years Of Web Hosting Excellence !!!
    Wordpress Blog Hosting | Website Security Bundles | SSL Certificates
    eNlight Cloud Server Hosting Services : World's no.1 Intelligent Cloud Hosting Platform.

Comment

The best part about CMS is, even a technically ill-literate person can have her/his own website up on the internet. To achieve this one has to simply read and execute in the desired fashion .. its that simple, you just need to play around and get familiar with the interface; no programming, scripting, encoding etccc. knowledge is required.

Most of the customers I interact with in my day to day routine use CMS for their website, even I use wordpress for blogging ..

Comment

Originally posted by Leon ' View Post
        The best part about CMS is, even a technically ill-literate person can have her/his own website up on the internet. To achieve this one has to simply read and execute in the desired fashion .. its that simple, you just need to play around and get familiar with the interface; no programming, scripting, encoding etccc. knowledge is required.

Most of the customers I interact with in my day to day routine use CMS for their website, even I use wordpress for blogging ..
        You are right Leon, Wordpress, Joomla and Ghost CMS are one of the first choices of web bloggers and designers because of flexibility and customisation.
        Last edited by Asher Ross; 19-02-2015, 06:06.
        eUKhost LTD : 13 Years Of Web Hosting Excellence !!!
        Wordpress Blog Hosting | Website Security Bundles | SSL Certificates
        eNlight Cloud Server Hosting Services : World's no.1 Intelligent Cloud Hosting Platform.

Comment

Working...
        X