10 Reasons Why You Should Use WordPress to Build Your Website

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 Reasons Why You Should Use WordPress to Build Your Website

If you are searching for the ideal platform to build your website and you havenít considered using WordPress, then you really should take the time to read this article and find out how its incredible range of features can help you create a truly amazing website. Here are 10 reasons why you should use WordPress […]

More...

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Use WordPress to Build Your Website

I am so grateful for Wordpress! You point out lots of things that I totally agree with. One of the big things is "coding"! If I would have had to figure out how to "code", I would have been lost!

Comment

Originally posted by Spidey View Post
      I am so grateful for Wordpress! You point out lots of things that I totally agree with. One of the big things is "coding"! If I would have had to figure out how to "code", I would have been lost!
      Yes you are right spidey, wordpress is a complete CMS with number of plugins to give anyone a quick start in a small amount of time and it is search engine friendly as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Martyn Williams View Post
        Yes you are right spidey, wordpress is a complete CMS with number of plugins to give anyone a quick start in a small amount of time and it is search engine friendly as well.
        I didn't even realize the "search engine friendly" part. What is it about wordpress itself that makes it easier for people to find your site? Is it because you create your own tags and categories?

Comment

have few years experience with worldpress it's very easy use 90% plug-ins are free which is bonus for people!. Very good for SCO!.. It can be used personal websites business sites!.

Comment

The biggest reason is that it is now the preferred CMS that makes it easy for anyone to operate. If you want to delegate or outsource managing the website, having WordPress will mean that transferring your tasks to someone else will be super easy.

Comment

I love wordpress is because, even if the developer has designed your website, you do not need to contact them to make any small changes later, you can login and make changes yourself, editing is super easy with wordpress, also if you are a developer, it gives you a easy platform to design a website and need to add very few codes instead of coding the complete website.

Regards,
              Cyril Clive

Comment

Check out our wordpress packages.

Wordpress Packages

Regards,
                Cyril Clive

Comment

ban-img
                Working...
                X