Complete Guide to installing WordPress using cPanel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Complete Guide to installing WordPress using cPanel

If you have chosen a web host that provides WordPress friendly features, such as cPanel, then installing WordPress should be a very simple process. In this article, we’ll guide you through the process, step by step and show you just how easy it is. Step 1: Log into your cPanel Step 2: Select the ‘Software’ […]

More...

Re: Complete Guide to installing WordPress using cPanel

I found this guide really useful as I found it difficult to configure my site using CPanel. I can now figure out how to set it up easily and can do it very fast. I have showed a client how to go about it as well and he was thrilled to know that he can use CPanel. So thank you for this useful guide!

Comment

It is quite easy to use CPanel. In fact CPanel is the reason why hosting is so popular - most hosting companies have CPanel. I also use FTP programs sometimes although it is a bit more difficult to learn. Firefox has some great extensions that make it easy to transfer files to your server.

Comment

Originally posted by eUKhostBlog View Post
        If you have chosen a web host that provides WordPress friendly features, such as cPanel, then installing WordPress should be a very simple process. In this article, we’ll guide you through the process, step by step and show you just how easy it is. Step 1: Log into your cPanel Step 2: Select the ‘Software’ […]

More...
        It is easy to install. I have never thought that I can do it by my self.

Comment

ban-img
        Working...
        X