Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introducing eUKForecast!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Introducing eUKForecast!

    For the benefit of our customers we would like to introduce a new service: eUKForecast. Below is the forecast for next weekend!



    LOL . Just saw this .

  • #2
    Originally posted by Ben View Post
    For the benefit of our customers we would like to introduce a new service: eUKForecast. Below is the forecast for next weekend!



    LOL . Just saw this .
    And it's not even past the watershed yet! lol.

    Hmmm, no one can predict the "weather" a week in advance .
    David Smith
    Managing Director
    DPS Computing Limited

    - Massive update! (September 2011) - It's now not neglected!!
    - New Site (10/2009)

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by DPS Computing View Post
      And it's not even past the watershed yet! lol.

      Hmmm, no one can predict the "weather" a week in advance .
      Who cares about the watershed. Our revolutionary non-broadcasting weather forecast here does not need to comply to those watershed rules lol . So you can imagine the possibilities! lmfao

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Ben View Post
        Who cares about the watershed. Our revolutionary non-broadcasting weather forecast here does not need to comply to those watershed rules lol . So you can imagine the possibilities! lmfao
        Lol, the image should have "a chance of" removed to be completely correct .
        David Smith
        Managing Director
        DPS Computing Limited

        - Massive update! (September 2011) - It's now not neglected!!
        - New Site (10/2009)

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by DPS Computing View Post
          Lol, the image should have "a chance of" removed to be completely correct .
          lmfao .

          Comment

          Working...
          X